No announcement yet.

U17 - Allahyar Sayyad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently Allahyar is pretty famous in Turkish football. One of his highlight videos has 10K views, posted by GALA TV

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      So apparently Allahyar is pretty famous in Turkish football. One of his highlight videos has 10K views, posted by GALA TV
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZtKOq3sbKM

here is the vid. The best way to describe this kid is really just Tank

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Olympiakos are criminals. For the rest of the points, it is possible that clubs have good experience with iranians / other nationality and focus their scouting there, go for some more players. But daei and mahdavikia played many years ago, management, ownership, etc has all changed, and they likely dont give a damn about their recommendations. Maybe kia actually will have some influence with fckia, getting some of those guys to germany, but ali daei has no connections for sure
        Kia is currently HSV U17 coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Kia is currently HSV U17 coach
          hence why I said he has some influence.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZtKOq3sbKM

here is the vid. The best way to describe this kid is really just Tank
            Thats a perfect word tbh... Dudes a monster. Im trying to think of a good comparison for him.

Maybe Morata?

Comment

I just checked, apparently he never ended up signing with Gala.

Comment

Thats a perfect word tbh... Dudes a monster. Im trying to think of a good comparison for him.

Maybe Morata?
                I dont think so. His physicality is so unique. Maybe diego Costa or Drogba. Lol three chelsea comparisions

Comment

I dont think so. His physicality is so unique. Maybe diego Costa or Drogba. Lol three chelsea comparisions
                  I don't think hes fast enough to be a Drogba, but also way faster than a guy like Costa...

Anthony Modeste!!! I think thats a perfect comparison tbh...

Comment

I don't think hes fast enough to be a Drogba, but also way faster than a guy like Costa...

Anthony Modeste!!! I think thats a perfect comparison tbh...
                    no lets not degrade him. Ik modeste played well for koln but I think allahyar has way more potential than him

Comment

Maybe somehow like Wayne Rooney in his best years because of his physique and agressive playing style
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                        Maybe somehow like Wayne Rooney in his best years because of his physique and agressive playing style
                        Thats a big comparison... Idk lol

Comment

Icardi is a name I have thought have that might be a good one.

Comment

Icardi is a name I have thought have that might be a good one.
                            Best one yet tbh... He has potential to be stronger and better in air than Icardi though

Comment

I am glad he isn't going to Turkey. Fuck that league and country.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                                I am glad he isn't going to Turkey. Fuck that league and country.
                                he is when he turns 18.

Comment

Working...
                                X