Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
    for f***s sake....
    Dude don't be upset, FIFA is extremely strict about signing non-EU minors. This move failed before it even begun... just has to wait until he's older.

Comment

what a ridiculous rule though ;(
      Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Dude don't be upset, FIFA is extremely strict about signing non-EU minors. This move failed before it even begun... just has to wait until he's older.

Comment

i guess this is one the prime examples. but this kid managed to get there.

Ben Lederman still gets up early for school every morning so he can be finished in time for soccer training. He still practices, every day, at La Masia, the famed youth academy of F.C. Barcelona. He still spends much of his time at a place where he occasionally crosses paths with stars like Lionel Messi.
        But Lederman, whose entire family moved to Barcelona from California in 2011 hoping he would someday become the first American to play for the elite club, has not been allowed to play in an official game for Barcelona’s youth teams in more than a year. When FIFA penalized Barcelona last spring for what it called illegal international transfers, one less publicized piece of the fallout was the talented youth players like Lederman, playing abroad at clubs all over the world, who soon found their player registration cards revoked (or impossible to renew) as clubs and federations hurriedly hewed to eligibility rules they had long ignored.
        That has left players like Lederman and their families in a strange soccer limbo: Lederman, now 15, continues to practice with his team but is not permitted to play in its games. After spending months on various appeals to FIFA (all of which were rejected), the Ledermans are considering a different approach to their plight: taking their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport and challenging the basic notion of the rule that created it.
        “It is killing him,” Ben’s father, Danny Lederman, said of his son’s not being allowed to play in matches. “And as his dad, it’s killing me, too, to see him like this. A year? Kids need to play; he practices, he practices, he practices, but he can’t play? It’s not right.”
        He added: “I understand the rule was made to protect kids from being pulled away from their families. But our family made a choice to move to Spain together. Why should FIFA be able to tell our family where it has to live if we want our kid to play soccer?” you can read the full story here https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/s...rs-abroad.html
        Originally posted by Gotham View Post

Comment

Disappointing that a technicality stopped this move. He is back in Saipa now, and is teammates with Mohammad Shairif and Taha Shariati.

Knowing Daei, he will get playing time. He loves playing the younger guys.

Comment

I wonder how Daie would pronounce Galatasaray. Peshalam, chela Galatalalay behet Ghalaldad nadad?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
              I wonder how Daie would pronounce Galatasaray. Peshalam, chela Galatalalay behet Ghalaldad nadad?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                I lol'd but Daei is such a legend!

King Daei.

Comment

صیادمنش دیگر بازیکنه تیم نوجوانان و جوانان و بازیکنه تیم سایپای کرج با موافقیته علیه دایی قرارداده خود را در پایان فصل فسخ کرده و یا فروخته خواهد شد و در هرصورت از این تیم جدا خواهد شد.
                  صیادمنش از چند تیمه ترکیه ای و بلژیکی پیشنهاد داشت که مهمترینه آن فنرباغچه بود.
                  الاهیار تا دقیقه نود با این تیم به توافق رسیده بود اما با رسانه ای شدنه این موضوع و خطره محرومیته باشگاه ترکیه ای از سوی فیفا در لحظات آخر انتقاله او لغو شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    صیادمنش دیگر بازیکنه تیم نوجوانان و جوانان و بازیکنه تیم سایپای کرج با موافقیته علیه دایی قرارداده خود را در پایان فصل فسخ کرده و یا فروخته خواهد شد و در هرصورت از این تیم جدا خواهد شد.
                    الاهیار تا دقیقه نود با این تیم به توافق رسیده بود اما با رسانه ای شدنه این موضوع و خطره محرومیته باشگاه ترکیه ای از سوی فیفا در لحظات آخر انتقاله او لغو شد.
                    very thankful to ali daei for helping our young talents get to europe, give them advice, etc. This is what we need to be standard in our football coaches in Iran, at the very least. European experience and willingness to allow young talents to go develop in europe. Compare this to Zob ahan , where azari said he would rip the hair off shekari's head for wanting to leave. That was when the kid had offers from basel and leicester, then eventually had to settle for rubin. And even then ppl on these forums were blaming shekari and defending that asshole azari, unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Article says the team who wanted to sign was Fenerbahçe, even though it was Galatasaray.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                        Article says the team who wanted to sign was Fenerbahçe, even though it was Galatasaray.
                        i remember there being other reports saying that his dad said he had better offers in turkey than gala

Comment

I am very surprised our former legends dont have connexion to send some iranian players in Europe : ali daei and hertha berlin for example, mahdavikia and hsv etc..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I am very surprised our former legends dont have connexion to send some iranian players in Europe : ali daei and hertha berlin for example, mahdavikia and hsv etc..
                            its not that surprising really. Party baazi isnt on the agenda of professional european clubs

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              its not that surprising really. Party baazi isnt on the agenda of professional european clubs
                              Really? What about Olympiacos and their albania/Yugoslav mafia, about Arsene Wenger bringing all the washup french/ligue1 players, the same with Portuguese. I also remember Hervé Renard bring his former players from Zambia NT to his french club, Philippe Troussier with Koji nakata in Marseille etc..

Even Nekounam helped Bringing Shojaei in Osasuna, Sardar Ezzi in Rostov etc..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Really? What about Olympiacos and their albania/Yugoslav mafia, about Arsene Wenger bringing all the washup french/ligue1 players, the same with Portuguese. I also remember Hervé Renard bring his former players from Zambia NT to his french club, Philippe Troussier with Koji nakata in Marseille etc..

Even Nekounam helped Bringing Shojaei in Osasuna, Sardar Ezzi in Rostov etc..
                                Olympiakos are criminals. For the rest of the points, it is possible that clubs have good experience with iranians / other nationality and focus their scouting there, go for some more players. But daei and mahdavikia played many years ago, management, ownership, etc has all changed, and they likely dont give a damn about their recommendations. Maybe kia actually will have some influence with fckia, getting some of those guys to germany, but ali daei has no connections for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X