No announcement yet.

U17 - Allahyar Sayyad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will turn 18 in June 2019, he can't play in any European competitions until then. Unless he would train with them until then, which wouldn't make sense

His contract would start as of 2019/20.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      He will turn 18 in June 2019, he can't play in any European competitions until then. Unless he would train with them until then, which wouldn't make sense

I mean I think it makes sense for him to train with them. Currently he doesnt even train with saipa and lives in Amol and does private training there, so training with Galatasaray, whatever age group, would be excellent

Comment

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...ayyad&src=tyah

allahyar getting a lot of attention from turkish press.

Comment

Phil Foden got his UCL debut at 17...

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Phil Foden got his UCL debut at 17...
            I'm talking about non-EU players joining EU teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              we need another video to made on Taha, and one on Allahyar and Delfi. The member gol koochik already made quite a good one on taha but I am sure there are a ton of highlights to use after our 4 games. Especially as taha was in the thick of the action as we sat back for some games. Allahyar and Delfi obviously were standout offensively.
              I have prepared something juicy for delfi (not a video)
              sigpic

Comment

Emre Utkucan is the chief scout of Gala.

----
                İran u17 Milli takım golcüsü Tabiki izlemedik ama her zaman @EmreUtkucan bu konuda en iyisidir!

We did not follow the national team striker 16 live in Iran, of course, u17 but always @EmreUtkucan is the best!

https://twitter.com/yselim10/status/936222795431923713

Comment

http://galatasaray.guclutaraftar.com/detay-15899.html

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    I have prepared something juicy for delfi (not a video)
                    What?

Comment

I'm talking about non-EU players joining EU teams.
                      Can he still play in the Turkish League at 16?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Disagree with statements above . Guys like Anderson Talisca , Vincent aboubakar, bruma, unal , etc all have shined and developed in turkey as young players . Overall the common thing between all these guys was physical strength , pace . Allahyar has both in abundance, which places him well to succeed. Also, it needs to be said, top 4-5 turkish teams are the ones where this development and success happens. We actually havent had iranians in teams like Fener, Besiktas, and Galatasaray to judge if the league is good for iranians or not. The lower level turkish teams are often run like PgPL teams with a lot of corruption, unprofessionalism. The top teams however are similar to top teams in western europe, and compete very well in european competition typically. This move is very good for allahyar, as he needs to get out of Iran asap to fulfill his awesome potential.

Also, he posted on his story that he was in turkey in Gala offices location, captioning it khoda ro shokr.
                        well, its not really football related ..!
                        Turkish folks just seem to have this odd and misplaced "Superiority Complex" and a sorta of Disdain towards us iranians in general... ..!!?
                        off course it also seems so far that our players are no exception to that feeling either..!! its like our players must perform @ Messi/Ronaldo levels to satisfy their fans/club mgmt consistently...?? just look at how many months Payam had to sit out in the sidelines in an obviously struggling team, before he was afforded some minutes to show his quality..!!

regardless of all that, i really hope this Gala move goes through......even if it doesnt work out for him, at least he can use the notoriety of that spell to land himself back in EU elswhere..!

Comment

Turkish journalist ugur karakullukcu confirmed on Twitter that Galatasaray want to sign him but that there is a lot of problems since he’s under 18. Basically one of the only legitimate way he can transfer is if his parents immigrate to Turkey for non footballing reasons.

Comment

Anything else than Barcelona, Real madrid or other top team academy would be a disappointement

Comment

I don't care, Sayyad, Delfi and Shariati for TM WC - and no, don't go to Turkey. They wasted all our players ever went there, by just not letting play them.
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Allahyar is currently in Turkey ... is the move to Gala happening?

We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                                X