No announcement yet.

U17 - Allahyar Sayyad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people remember this game and what an impact Allahyar had - but we were down 2-0 to Saudis at the half, and the coach took off Delfi at halftime for Sayyad (who was unheralded at the time, and Delfi was suppose to be our biggest star). Well, after Allahyar's substitution, Iran scored 3 straight goals and won 3-2!

He scored the FIRST goal, and made a beautiful assist for the THIRD goal. What an impact and this resulted in topping the group and the rest was history.

Comment

What's Allahyar's father's name? Heard he won a gold in wrestling?

Remember, Sardar Azmoun's father was a volleyball player for our national team. Same situation here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Remember, Sardar Azmoun's father was a volleyball player for our national team. Same situation here ...
        Allahakbaroyar seyyedinollah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Senior age wrestling.

Comment

He has a great finishing skill, and the nose for goals, but he still has a long way, we had strikers who shined at U-23 but couldn't deliver in NT level. The key for these boys is to move to Europe, even Russia, Belgian, Dutch league can be a good start at this age.

Comment

مثلا الله یار صیادمنش در آمل به طور اختصاصی تمرین می*کرد

Translation from Shariati quote : Allahyar Sayyadmanesh was training privately in Amol ( Between TM Camps ). Thats truly incredible. He shredded every opposition he came up against minus spain while training in his local parks.

Comment

I don't think people remember this game and what an impact Allahyar had - but we were down 2-0 to Saudis at the half, and the coach took off Delfi at halftime for Sayyad (who was unheralded at the time, and Delfi was suppose to be our biggest star). Well, after Allahyar's substitution, Iran scored 3 straight goals and won 3-2!

He scored the FIRST goal, and made a beautiful assist for the THIRD goal. What an impact and this resulted in topping the group and the rest was history.

Ohh I definitely remember this. Enjoyed the hell out of it. I watched it 100 times.

I wonder if Saudi “legend” Salem Al-Nu’eimeh of Al Hilal was watching. You know, since he likes to talk a lot of trash about Ali Daei and Iran. How’d you like these apples Al-Nu’eimeh? Huh? Did you forget again Khiribin isn’t Saudi? Do you need me to remind you? Enjoy staying below Iran in every sense of the word football. Also, go buy yourself some cream, we all know how badly it must burn where the sun doesn’t shine. Khalaaaaaaas

Sorry, I just always enjoy bringing up this prick’s name and laughing at his pathetic attempt to disrespect Iranians and our football

Comment

He would blossom at Ajax if other top league clubs snub him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He would blossom at Ajax if other top league clubs snub him
                    Ajax rather prefers shitty and popular nationalities like Brazilians, Africans and Danish players.

Comment

^^ True! Dutch teams are hard to convince & get Iranian players. They have some kind of Zionist tunnel vision, certainly the case if we speak about Ajax with their Jewish heritage.

STILL, IF some members can come up with good videos, i will put them through as much as i can in The Netherlands.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ True! Dutch teams are hard to convince & get Iranian players. They have some kind of Zionist tunnel vision, certainly the case if we speak about Ajax with their Jewish heritage.

STILL, IF some members can come up with good videos, i will put them through as much as i can in The Netherlands.
                        we need another video to made on Taha, and one on Allahyar and Delfi. The member gol koochik already made quite a good one on taha but I am sure there are a ton of highlights to use after our 4 games. Especially as taha was in the thick of the action as we sat back for some games. Allahyar and Delfi obviously were standout offensively.

Comment

We need some older generation players who played in Europe to act as talent squad recruiters and agents. We need some people who know something about the game and can related to these young kids. Adame delsooz mikhaim na adame moft khor. We have many players who has or had connections to European clubs specially in Germany, Netherlands or Belgium. Instead of turning to coaching or going off tangent, some of them can work in this department to make money and also help our younger talents.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            We need some older generation players who played in Europe to act as talent squad recruiters and agents. We need some people who know something about the game and can related to these young kids. Adame delsooz mikhaim na adame moft khor. We have many players who has or had connections to European clubs specially in Germany, Netherlands or Belgium. Instead of turning to coaching or going off tangent, some of them can work in this department to make money and also help our younger talents.

What do you think?
                            I'm totally with you on this. But who do we have that's delsooz? I can think of two Iranian names who are active in German football. Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian are very delsooz about our football. Maybe Mahdavikia can ask HSV to help maybe give these boys a trial run.

I also know Javad definitely helped Karim get to Osasuna. But that's about it.

Comment

طبق مذاكرات انجام شده با باشگاه گالاتاسرای تركيه ، الهيار در صورت رضايت اقاي دايی و تيم سايپادر نقل وانتقالات زمستانی به اين تيم ميپيوندد ، به اميد موفقيت الهيار و افتخار افرينی برای ايران عزيز

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcFgV8El..._players_agent

Comment

طبق مذاكرات انجام شده با باشگاه گالاتاسرای تركيه ، الهيار در صورت رضايت اقاي دايی و تيم سايپادر نقل وانتقالات زمستانی به اين تيم ميپيوندد ، به اميد موفقيت الهيار و افتخار افرينی برای ايران عزيز

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcFgV8El..._players_agent
                                Lol fml why turkey... I mean don't get me wrong better than nothing but turkey?? Goddamnit

Comment

Working...
                                X