Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persepolis vs Al Hilal - 2nd leg AFC Club Champ. Semi Final, News, Info, Live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Eduardo deserved a yellow for that. What a savage.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL FUCK THIS REF THAT WAS NEVER PENALTY!!!!!

Comment

WOW!!!

Penalty out of bullshit omg!!

F the Omani bitch.

Comment

He got clipped but it was outside, outstanding officiating yet again. Fuck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Carlos Eduardo deserved a yellow for that. What a savage.
            This referee is clearly for Al Ahli. This is a disgrace.

Comment

F*** off ref. What a joke.

Comment

Goal for Al-Hilal.
                I don't know why I stopped listening to myself and paid attention to this mickey mouse tournament this year.

Comment

Goal for Al-Hilal.
                  I don't know why I stopped listening to myself and paid attention to this mickey mouse tournament this year.
                  This Mickey mouse tournament qualifies winners to the FIFA Club World Cup... it matters.

Comment

Horrible call by the ref. PP now needs 5 goals to advance.

All the momentum that PP had are likely gone unless PP can score 2 before half

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      This Mickey mouse tournament qualifies winners to the FIFA Club World Cup... it matters.
                      That's also a mickey mouse tournament only children of Dubai Sheikhs care about.

Comment

Cannot believe the ref called that a penalty. The impact was at least one foot outside of the penalty box

Comment

Watching this game is a torture. Persepolis passing the ball is not good.

The penalty was not a clear penalty. The Saudi player started going down before it was any contact. The officiating is not good.

Bye Bye Persepolis. Players such as Taromi must be fined or banned from Iranian football for the damage that he has caused.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

That's also a mickey mouse tournament only children of Dubai Sheikhs care about.
                            Your opinion, European teams take it seriously and hence almost always win it. I never see Madrid or Barca send a mediocre squad for them... it definitely matters but either we always suck or refs blow over one on us to prevent us from qualifying.

Comment

pp have to score another 5 goals and i just dont see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                                Your opinion, European teams take it seriously and hence almost always win it. I never see Madrid or Barca send a mediocre squad for them... it definitely matters but either we always suck or refs blow over one on us to prevent us from qualifying.
                                They go because they're obligated to by sponsors. They don't give a f***. Its a nuisance. They view at it the same level as a summer tour in China.

Comment

Working...
                                X