Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persepolis vs Al Hilal - 2nd leg AFC Club Champ. Semi Final, News, Info, Live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    At 4:10, that's the first time I heard Branko speak English. Speaks it very well

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
      Just so everybody understands, Amiri covers more ground than any Iranian player and is not as bad technically as some of you make him out to be. He will clearly be in the World Cup squad, and I could also see him starting two of our group stage matches as well. I don't care how talented Torabi, Ghoddos, Taremi etc are, we first and foremost need to be sound defensively, especially against world class teams. Amiri will support our team defensively in a way that our other players can't, due to his astute positioning and exceptional work ethic. As long as he's not injured, we need him.
      I don't care how much Amiri runs. We had Khosro Heydari doing the same thing last WC. Running like headless chicken won't help the team. We need focus and result in a positive way. Amiri has very limited defensive abilities. He was always good for counter attacks but apparently he has lost that. His main problem was and still is getting out of gas and not coming back to help LB. If you remember AC 2015 it was his combo with HajiSafi in LB that brought us down vs Iraq and other friendlies until CQ gave up on that combination (Amiri LW, HajiSafi LB) and we started to see some good results.

The only thing that made Amiri a good option at LW was his speed and physical prowess. He has lost considerable muscles since AC 2015 and lacks focus. He is not sharp any more and can not pass defense line. He just gets stuck in the net and loses the ball. I seriously think we should come up with a better LW option. Taremi, Torabi or Ghoddoss. Amiri was on his prime during Chile friendly match. He was a late bloomer and phases out soon.

Comment

I think it's best if I don't post anything about this match. Because 1, I didn't watch it live I was in class. 2, as soon as I read and watched that penalty call by the referee I just chuckled. But I did watch the highlights.

You know, it's funny. Obviously we weren't gonna go through and as a fan of my team that's not what I expected today. Obviously the referee wasn't doing a good job. Excuse my language, and mod friends you can delete this, but how the fuck was that a penalty?

Let's put Iranian and Arab aside, there are a few decent and fair Arab referees in Asia. How in the blue hell was that a penalty?.. Don't y'all worry, I won't be talking much more about this.

Other than that penalty call it was on Persepolis to at least get the job done with a victory. Yani nemitoobestin hade aghal azyateshoon bokonin? Huh??! Are midoonam, neshastam baghale gowd migam lengesh kon.. Ama baghale gowd ham adama midoonan ke hade aghal.. HADE AGHAL bebaran 2-1..

Bekhoda nemidoonam dige chi begam..

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          It was a set up guys:

all the referees saw it was outside, but ganged up to stop Persepolis from playing their game : Persepolis should complain about this.

حتی داور پشت خط هم صحنه را می*بیند و حرفی نمی*زند!
          Oh my...

Comment

Here is how Perspolis' complaint to FIFA would look like:

Dear FIFA,

In Perspolis game with regerds to composition teame Al Hilal FC of Sadi Arabia mr referee present penalty respecting al hilal but tuching outside skwer happened. This make game bad for us in comebacks to win tie and we request see play to Email back us with final desicion. We hop understanding hapens to now if match can be repeted as conluding this misteake. Perspolis fc football club is a wait your response.

With regards,

Seyyed Haji Mohammad Kharzadeh

Sorry guys but even if FIFA would consider the complaint in the first place, this would be the quality of the letter at which point it would be better not to send anything at all.

Comment

The Ref intentionally killed any possibility of a come back with that bogus PK call. But all that aside, the damage was already done in the first game. Al Hilal is a superior team, but not by 4 goals and they are not unbeatable by any stretch of imagination. Aside from the political and lobbying power of the Saudis, a combination of suspensions, injuries, lack of experience by most of our players, and one big miscalculation by Branko in the first game put us in a too big of a hole to dig ourselves out of.

Still, the boys gave it a good effort. My only bitterness is over the fact that we were not able to get full squad against Al Hilal and never really got a sense of where our team stands in comparison to a team like Al Hilal.

Hopefully Branko will extend, although I have a feeling he may be going to Russia with the Croatian team. If he does leave after the season, I hope we get another coach as good as him or better (although very doubtful). If we do, we'll be back in the same spot again next year and try it again.

Comment

I still wait for the day mensha and branko speak persian to each other..
                Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                At 4:10, that's the first time I heard Branko speak English. Speaks it very well
                fans post from internet
                عباس استار
                حالا انگار یک گل کم داشت پرسپولیس که انقدر داوریو میکوبید، اگه اون پنالتی نبود که گل اول پرسپولیسم درست نبود چون قبلش خطا شده بود. بیاید واقع بین باشیم. ما حتی الهلالی که اصلا به آب و آتیش نزد و با نصف توانش بازی میکرد رو نتونستیم ببریم و 2-2 کردیم. خیلی باهاشون فاصله داشتیم. نه پرسپولیس بلکه همه تیم های ایران. قبول کنید.
                Ashina -
                اتفاقا حق پرسپولیس باخت بود در هر دو مسابقه. زیاد اسمشون به گوششون خورده بود هوایی شده بودن. میدونی چرا تیم ملی ما موفقه ولی باشگاهی ها تو آسیا نه؟ اینکه تو لیگ خودمون همین تیم هایی که اینجوری میبازن خیلی ضلم به تیم های دیگه میکنن چه توسط شارژ مالی که بهشون میشه چه با سیاست های غلطی که تو لیگ مملکتمون هست. تا این ظلم ها برقراره، مطمئن باش جای حق نمیتونیم بشینیم. حتی در مقابل اینجور عرب های پست
                اس اس آسیایی
                هم استقلال هم پرسپولیس 6-2 با اقتدار ب حریفان باختند و این وسط فقط ابرو ایران رو بردند

بعد از تساوی تیم ملی با سوریه, برانکو به کنایه گفته بود ایران با کشور جنگ زده مساوی کرد, حالا تیم خودش از خریبین سوری پنج تا خورد.

Comment

پرسپوليس و الهلال در حالي روز 25مهر بازي برگشت را برگزار كردند كه اولين بار درست 30روز پيش از آن يعني در تاريخ 26شهريور روزنامه مطرح «الرياض» عربستان كادر داوري هر دو ديدار رفت و برگشت را معرفي كرد! آنها در خبري كه همان زمان توسط رسانه*هاي ايراني و از جمله خبرگزاري ايسنا هم ترجمه شد و هنوز هم به راحتي با يك جستجو قابل بازيابي است، نوشتند داوران كره*اي بازي رفت را سوت مي*زنند و ابوبكر الكاف عماني هم قاضي نبرد برگشت خواهد بود؛ حالا خودتان انصاف بدهيد كه كجاي دنيا ممكن است يك روزنامه مستقل، نام داور بازي برگشت نيمه*نهايي ليگ قهرمانان قاره را دقيقا يك ماه پيش از شروع بازي و حتي قبل از مسابقه رفت بداند و بنويسد؟ با اين شرايط چه انتظاري از قضاوت اين بازي مي*توان داشت؟ آرشيو رسانه*هاي داخلي به وضوح گواهي مي*دهد در تمام طول اين ماه*ها همه خبرهاي دست اول را در مورد تصميمات كنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا، به طرز عجيبي ابتدا رسانه*هاي سعودي منتشر كرده*اند؛ از تقابل تيم*هاي ايراني و عربستاني در زمين بي*طرف تا مخالفت AFC با تغيير محل ميزباني پرسپوليس از عمان به امارات. آيا همه اينها تصادفي است؟ چطور ممكن است كنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا از شير مرغ تا جان آدميزاد را براي موفقيت سعودي*ها فراهم كند و در حالي كه حتي آمد و شد حجاج ايراني به عربستان هم برقرار شده، دست از رويه مضحك برگزاري بازي در زمين بي*طرف نكشد؟

Comment

https://twitter.com/ahdaafme/status/920856058423336965

"🇦🇺 Former @TheAFCdotcom executive James Kitching appointed as Legal advisor to #SaudiArabia🇸🇦 sport governing body @GSAKSA_en."

I'm not saying this guy specifically has done anything wrong, but this is how Saudi buys influence in sports.

Comment

Lotfan bezarin in thread ghargh beshe bere taye taye tah..

Comment

Damned stupid and ill minded self-selling referee....
                        And believe it or not, I would not be surprised to hear that Saudis made a donation to Turkish club to push the issue of Taremi at the right time and compalin to FIFA. If someone told me saudis have not done this then I would say the sky is not blue. The Filthy saudi bast.... rag headed sheikhs deserve to be in Hell on yaowmel-ghiamat

The AFC award for the top 4 teams may vary by 3 million dollars. if saudis have paid the difference to move to final match then they have already gained what the spent as bribery. They have no moral values so I have no doubts about them. They kill even their own muslim brothers and are proud of it. Lat's start calling Saudis Khavaarej

Comment

OK but one last Q. Don't you think PP players and bench should have clapped for the saudis and the ref team while saudi player was taking the false penalty?
                          would have been a spectacle!

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Lotfan bezarin in thread ghargh beshe bere taye taye tah..

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
                            OK but one last Q. Don't you think PP players and bench should have clapped for the saudis and the ref team while saudi player was taking the false penalty?
                            would have been a spectacle!
                            Of course I do. I wish they clapped for the referee and all the Saudi players after that penalty call.

Just as all the Iranian players should have clapped for the referee and Taiseer Al-Jassim for his beautiful dive against Sepahan in the 2012 ACL.

Comment

Working...
                            X