Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    Given the confederations we'll likely draw, we should be focusing on playing one South American and one European team in November.

a CONCACAF or CAF friendly can be arranged if needed, once we know our opponents in December.

Personally, I'd like to see any two friendlies from the teams below:

CONEMBOL
    Chile
    Colombia
    Ecuador
    Paraguay

UEFA
    Portugal
    Slovakia
    Austria
    Bosnia
    we did chile once, we can arrange one again. If rumours are true and CQ is trying to get portugal one that would be excellent. Two top level friendlies to go with the two very solid friendlies of this month

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I hope we can get Portugal with Ronaldo
      we can get portugal if portugal get a asian team, we can play them, but before the draw i dont think they will want to play us

Comment

11 pages of ideas who whe should play

Hope IFF reads this and doesn't ridd this
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

December.. December..

Where are you..

December..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Yeah boring for normal viewers.. for me the Nigeria game was the most exciting if not for the Argentina game... Some times 0-0 games are the most exciting
            Tell me about it...my heart started beating 100x times faster whenever Nigeria was near our penalty box. Watching Iran at the World Cup is just a very special and different experience, especially because you know the whole world is watching along.

Comment

the problem is that we dont play like other asian countries and we dont play like european countries so no country benefits from playing against us

Comment

I can say TM has the best defence from all teams. we haven't been tested against teams stronger than russia but knowing the Iranian fighting mentality.. Iran plays on a higher level against top teams. for other teams Iran should be interesting to play with purely because iran has the best defence. breaking that defence will help them break down other teams easier. I think we will start getting requests soon enoug but after the draw. but many other teams like to play european teams that haven't been qualified to the world cup which is why i think IFF should get their shit together and arrange friendlies with those countries ASAP before they are all booked.

Comment

Rumours of Switzerland friendly? Makes no sense to me

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8%AE%D8%AA/amp

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    On Twitter they report we have a game against Switzerland set up!

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8%AE%D8%AA/amp

According to the report, this friendly was supposed to be played in November, but a new date would have to be negotiated, since Switzerland has the play-offs coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      According to the report, this friendly was supposed to be played in November, but a new date would have to be negotiated, since Switzerland has the play-offs coming up.
                      Thanks for clarification!

Comment

Swiss is awesome friendly.. i would probably travel to switzerland to see them.

Comment

swiss is good friendly, they are top rank team, playing them is good for us, we need 2 friendly in nov badly

Comment

Bad news no friendly game between Costa Rica vs Iran. CostaRica Choose Spain and Hungary for November

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                              Bad news no friendly game between Costa Rica vs Iran. CostaRica Choose Spain and Hungary for November
                              Never was part of the plan.
                              Plan for November from day 1 has been one European and one South American team.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                                You can't blame them

Comment

Working...
                                X