Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go: According to CQ, the Venezuela game is not confirmed yet

بازی با ونزوئلا در هلند قطعی نیست
    در حال حاضر تمام برنامه هایمان را انجام دادیم و پایه گذاری اش انجام شده اما هنوز بازی مقابل ونزوئلا در کشور هلند قطعیت پیدا نکرده است.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      can PFDC fam get VIP seating on lawn chairs ?
      Please also try for VIP Seats for Venezuela match. was madam begird
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Panamanian captain, Torres, has been given permission to miss the friendly matches due to his team's participation in the MLS playoffs:

"Torres rules out playing friendly with Panama and Iran and Wales

The captain of the Panamanian national team Román Torres ruled out today that he will participate in the friendly matches that Panama will hold against Iran and Wales on November 9 and 14 next.

The player, who today was the standard-bearer at parades for national holidays in Panama, told the platform RPCTV.COM that "no, I'm not going, I spoke with the teacher (coach Hernán Darío Gómez) and gave me permission to continue training with the club and to play the final of the conference. "

Torres, who last night played for his team, the Seattle Sounders of MLS, qualified for the final of the MLS Western Conference, which will be held on November 21 and 30, the source said.

For his part, the coach of Panama said that the absence of Roman Torres is another drop in the selection and that there have been problems with several players, but that will serve to see other units.

Gómez has summoned seven local soccer players for the friendly matches, with Iran in the Austrian city of Graz and in Cardiff with Wales. ""

http://www.diaadia.com.pa/deportes/t...y-gales-327746

Comment

Graz, wtf, was looking forward to the game being held in Vienna...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Graz, wtf, was looking forward to the game being held in Vienna...
            2 hr drive to watch TM ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              2 hr drive to watch TM ?
              Not possible probably due to work and kids. Times change...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Japan have excellent ones. I think that South Koreas could have been achievable for us. I mean even Serbia and Venezuela was very close to be our two. Id take Panama over Bulgaria tbh.

Comment

Does anyone know Venezuela squad list or when it's coming out...?

Comment

Comment

Sorry but no News from the Game between Iran vs Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                          if we dont play them , who we play?

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                            http://www.el-nacional.com/noticias/...notinto_210661

https://www.malagacf.com/noticia/jua...a-de-venezuela

Comment

As per PSGman#19's post above:

"Striker Adalberto Peñaranda and midfielder Juanpi Añor return to the Vinotinto squad to face the last FIFA date of the year, said Málaga, their team.

The lateral Roberto Rosales, who also plays for Málaga, does not appear in the information released on Monday by the Blue and Whites on their website.

The list of summoned has not been officialized by the selection directed by Rafael Dudamel.

Vinotinto will face Iran in a friendly compromise that will take place in Arnhem, the Netherlands, on Monday, November 13.

Peñaranda and Añor will concentrate on Friday November 11 with their national team and on the same day of the match they will return to Spain to join the club's training sessions.

The last time the two coincided in a call for Venezuela was in November 2016, to face Bolivia and Ecuador for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers in Russia. "

Venezuela Callups:

http://www.el-nacional.com/noticias/...notinto_210661

Comment

So the game is happening in the Netherlands after all? Is it confirmed? I it's ridiculous how the game is a week from now and everyone is having to make blind guesses!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X