No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, if IFF announced it then we can actually consider a contract signed.

Still not bad for IFF standards.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      IFF: TM to play against Panama and Venezuela

9 Nov: Iran - Panama, UPC Arena/Graz (Austria)
      14 Now: Iran - Venezuela, Gelre Dome/Arnheim (Netherlands)

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...1788/news.aspx
      Yeah, I red it in ISNA as well. Apparently the second game will be in Holland against Venezuela.

http://www.isna.ir/news/96080201351/...ونزوئلا

Comment

dissapointed with the choices! Out of Serbia, Ukraine, Venezuela and Panama we went for the weaker duo! While these are good friendlies any other day, at this very moment they are not the best to prepare us for world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post
          dissapointed with the choices! Out of Serbia, Ukraine, Venezuela and Panama we went for the weaker duo! While these are good friendlies any other day, at this very moment they are not the best to prepare us for world cup.
          Let's first see if we can even beat them. If we end up drawing either team we'd show we're not yet ready for better friendlies

Comment

So no Ukraine or any other European team friendly as we were told by both Taj and CQ ???!!!

Oh well it is what it is

Comment

Venezuela now is better than Ukraine
              Venezuela last 4 games.
              Draw against Argentina,Uruguay and Colombia
              Win against Paraguay

Comment

If Venezula bring their best players - it will be a tough contest. They are very good.

Comment

cq has confirmed we will play panama and venezuela in Nov
                  Not bad....
                  For now
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    If Venezula bring their best players - it will be a tough contest. They are very good.
                    I don't think that's a worry because Copa America 2019 is near and the draw is based on FIFA rankings so Venezuela wouldn't try to hurt theirs. When we played Chile they made the mistake of benching Sanchez and Vidal against us which cost them in the FIFA rankings soon after.

Comment

Well that's decent. Takes care of a Central American and South American team.
                      Both will be physical tests . Panama will be weaker but will be a test for our offense. We need to beat such a team a comfortable in the WC to stand a chance of going through . Venezuela'a a team is very strong and I think it will be a difficult match for us. If we can get a good win vs them that will be a very good indicator for how we will fare vs likes of Peru, Mexico , Costa Rica .

This means that for all the rest of our friendlies we need euro teams , strictly . Austria, Ukraine , Serbia , Portugal / Croatia , turkey seem doable.

Overall decent so far by IFF, already better preparation than any other WC's. Also will be very good to get a lengthy camp in Europe ( Austria and holland ).

Comment

Iran Friendly (November)

Well it's confirmed now.

Venezuela definitely the better team out of the two, good to see how we do vs South Americans.

I expect a repeat of our game vs Chile

Good venues as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          IFF: TM to play against Panama and Venezuela
                          9 Nov: Iran - Panama, UPC Arena/Graz (Austria)
                          13 Nov: Iran - Venezuela, Gelre Dome/Arnheim (Netherlands)
                          http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...1788/news.aspx
                          Holy shit...my dream came true, I can finally see a TM game in Holland! Definitely going to this match!!

Comment

Togo, Russia,Panama and Venezuela

Until now good job from IFF

Comment

if we can keep playing this type of teams before the world cup its great

We should remain some what of a mystery and not reveal our cards
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I really hope either the match against Ukraine or Serbia happens too. We also need to play a strong CAF side

Comment

Working...
                                X