Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    I undrestand about China's money,power and influence in the world, but what kills me is that what the hell do Serbia and Colombia gain in playing a terrible team
    Like China ????
    How does that improve thier team for the WC 2018 ????
    What do they get out of beating China by score of 4-0 ???
    for the same reason we sometimes play lower level teams.. Motivation to score a lot of goals.. test out their attacking chemistry.. etc etc etc.

Comment

well... huh...I guess !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        Is Ukraine game confirmed?
        Ukraine FA has not confirmed any friendly with Iran.
        Last report from Ukraine FA website Monday was about 6 foreign based players beeing called up for the friendly against Slovakia on Nov 10. Not mentioning any friendly with Iran on Nov 14.
        http://www.ffu.org.ua/ukr/teams/teams_main/17068/

Comment

I know it is better than the past but color me unimpressed with the Panama + Ukraine combo if that what ends up being final.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Ukraine has more dangerous players than a team like Russia for instance, they’re a good side who are better than several WC teams.

I don’t think Serbia are better than them honestly. If it happens this would be a great friendly
            Amongst the former Soviet Union countries, Ukraine team resembles the style of Soviet Union national team, and Uzbekistan team in my opinion are "Ukraine of Asia" also soviet style. Most others play Russian style football ie. Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. All others I don't even know what their style is perhaps unique or regional Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Ukraine reached quarter-finals of 2006 World Cup, Uzbekistan very solid and reaches Quarter-Finals of Asia Cup as the minimum and does well at world cup qualifications only to sink in the last few matches.

Comment

Ukraine also only missed out on 2012 by 1 point to England

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                I undrestand about China's money,power and influence in the world, but what kills me is that what the hell do Serbia and Colombia gain in playing a terrible team
                Like China ????
                How does that improve thier team for the WC 2018 ????
                What do they get out of beating China by score of 4-0 ???
                Babak jaan, of course money. I would say given China's crap state of football, Serbia must have easily demanded $300k-$500 that will help their football and national team a lot indeed, plus the sort of East Asian football resemblance makes it a win-win situation for the Serbs. In today's footbal (Business) money talks!

Do not think that by far their first motive to play China was $$$ and then possibility of them being grouped with S. Korea/Japan

BTW if I called you the wrong name, then you must be Orang!

Comment

Mokhleseh Agha Keano -

Comment

Apparently, Nigeria turned down an offer from IFF for one of the November friendlies:

"The Nigeria Football Federation said that it had offers from Iran, Saudi Arabia and Morocco before opting to face Argentina in a high-profile pre-World Cup friendly in Russia on November 14."

http://independent.ng/nff-turns-moro...dly-overtures/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Apparently, Nigeria turned down an offer from IFF for one of the November friendlies:

"The Nigeria Football Federation said that it had offers from Iran, Saudi Arabia and Morocco before opting to face Argentina in a high-profile pre-World Cup friendly in Russia on November 14."

http://independent.ng/nff-turns-moro...dly-overtures/
                      i would not blame them they wanan play argentina

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                        what's wrong with you guys? why are you never satisfied? do you guys never get tired of yourself over your negativity?
                        shahramii

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for all the good info guys, been a long time lurker on this site.
                          Fortunately I’ll be in Austria so I’m definitely going the the Panama game although it looks like the venue has changed.
                          http://www.panamatoday.com/sports/pa...9-austria-5579
                          Can I trust this info is accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by babak81 View Post
                            Thanks for all the good info guys, been a long time lurker on this site.
                            Fortunately I’ll be in Austria so I’m definitely going the the Panama game although it looks like the venue has changed.
                            http://www.panamatoday.com/sports/pa...9-austria-5579
                            Can I trust this info is accurate?
                            If the match has not been cancelled yet 15 minutes before kick off, then that means it is confirmed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              If the match has not been cancelled yet 15 minutes before kick off, then that means it is confirmed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk
                              Lol that’s what I’m worried about

Comment

IFF: TM to play against Panama and Venezuela

9 Nov: Iran - Panama, UPC Arena/Graz (Austria)
                                13 Nov: Iran - Venezuela, Gelre Dome/Arnheim (Netherlands)

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...1788/news.aspx
                                Last edited by 04041374; 10-24-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X