No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when IFF signed a MoU with the Dutch federation, the president of the Dutch Federation said that the Netherlands will play Iran as soon as a place is available on their calendar.

Since the Netherlands failed to qualify and has nothing to do in November, I am assuming that this would be the moment, if ever.

Hopefully it was not a false promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      I remember when IFF signed a MoU with the Dutch federation, the president of the Dutch Federation said that the Netherlands will play Iran as soon as a place is available.

Since the Netherlands failed to qualify and has nothing to do in November, I am assuming that this would be the moment, if ever.

Hopefully it was not a false promise.
      Everything with IFF is a false promise when it comes to friendlies

Comment

If not too expensive , Uruguay and Colombia from South America will be wonderful
        From Europe , Poland,Serbia and Iceland
        And from Africa and concacaf , Egypt and Costa Rica
        are all great teams for friendly matches and not too expensive either.
        Hoeever IFF must go to work now , now and now in order to snatch some of these teams right away before they commit to other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          We can't play Honduras because they have two FIFA dates set with Australia.

Only reasonable options are Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Egypt, Tunisia
          mexico is always a good measuring stick of how good we really are...!!!

need to get a win against them bad to keep things competitive ...

Comment

What about a friendly with Turkey? Finally

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

now teams will come knocking on our door
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                now teams will come knocking on our door
                same thing was said in 2014 and the best we got was montenegro, iraq and orlando pirates

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  same thing was said in 2014 and the best we got was montenegro, iraq and orlando pirates
                  This year we have somali pirates requesting
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Do we have any clue who the November opponents will be besides the statement that one will be European and the other South American.

Comment

South American opponent: Dubai Brazilian XI
                      European opponent: Dubai British XI

Comment

I want a friendly against the Somali pirates B team. Make it happen IFF!

Comment

Breaking news, IFF just set friendlies for FIFA november dates :

10 November : Iran - Nobody

14 November : Iran - Ghost XI

CQ refused a friendly against Germany veterans XI as they won the last veteran world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Breaking news, IFF just set friendlies for FIFA november dates :

10 November : Iran - Nobody

14 November : Iran - Ghost XI

CQ refused a friendly against Germany veterans XI as they won the last veteran world cup.
                            i love this post, i am sure IFF will come up with friendlies, they have to

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i love this post, i am sure IFF will come up with friendlies, they have to
                              Yeah according to last rumors, Iran will play Spain in march 2018. Venue : Xbox one in Sardar's living room

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                If not too expensive , Uruguay and Colombia from South America will be wonderful
                                From Europe , Poland,Serbia and Iceland
                                And from Africa and concacaf , Egypt and Costa Rica
                                are all great teams for friendly matches and not too expensive either.
                                Hoeever IFF must go to work now , now and now in order to snatch some of these teams right away before they commit to other countries.
                                Colombia and Egypt will not happen because of politics

Comment

Working...
                                X