No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all these AbhaVIC connection in Iran, i wonder why we can't set up a friendly with Croatia? (We have done that twice in past though).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      With all this AbhaVIC conncetion in Iran, i wonder why we can't set a friendly with Croatia? (We have done that twice in past though).
      Because Croatia is too busy trying to qualify for the WC first. They have two legs booked for November

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        With all these AbhaVIC connection in Iran, i wonder why we can't set up a friendly with Croatia? (We have done that twice in past though).
        We had a friendly set vs them last year, that was rejected by CQ.

Comment

Panama FA website confirm friendly against Iran on 10. November in Vienna !

http://www.fepafut.com/noticias/1415...a-en-noviembre

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post

That would be sick

Comment

Wow in Vienna? Hmm wonder then what European team are we playing...now I am all confused.....from Venezuela to Panama soo wonder if Serbia will be as well changed...

Its better to play a team that is already qualified than Venz. I think

Comment

So Serbia November 9th and Panama November 10th in Tehran? [emoji23] The confusion is real [emoji122]

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Because Croatia is too busy trying to qualify for the WC first. They have two legs booked for November
                  I mean after knowing the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Wow in Vienna? Hmm wonder then what European team are we playing...now I am all confused.....from Venezuela to Panama soo wonder if Serbia will be as well changed...

Its better to play a team that is already qualified than Venz. I think
                    I watch both CONCACAF and S. America football and Panama is a downgrade from Venezuela. Panama also doesn't play like South American or even European teams. Most of their players are in MLS. I understand that they have more to play for and may be better competition, but I think Venezula is better preperation and the better team (look at Panamas WC qualifying results for proof...they lucked out that USA had such a terrible qualifying, leaving the door open for Panama).

Comment

If the Panama friendly rumor is ture then the Serbia match is OFF

because Serbia already confimred thier friendly match with South Korea for the 14 th of November

Comment

Fantastic that we have a confirmed game now. Panama qualified to the WC, so playing a WC team is amazing, considering what type of friendlies we usually get.

I bet you guys we will
                        Play Austria or Serbia as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          I bet you guys we will
                          Play Austria or Serbia as well.
                          Austria will play Uruguay on Nov 14th

Comment

Also Panama is defenitly not as strong as Venezuela

Comment

Nice. I will watch it live
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                so playing a WC team is amazing,
                                There are so many teams not qualified to the WC that are much much better than, on paper, the worst team in the WC!

I rather see us play a Chilean or a Bosnian team on transition, than a WC ready Panama!

What the h*ll happened to Venezuella?! Why can't IFF come to terms with the friendlies they start to negotiate?!!! What the h*ll is this?

Same thing every year, over and over again!

Comment

Working...
                                X