No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj signed a MoU with the dutch federation i think. they should start booking now. south american team is a must also. i think TM does quite well with those teams. lets bombard IFF with emails and ask for friendlies.. so they start working faster

Comment

Originally posted by jasonyauyc2003 View Post
      some news said mexico will have 2 friendlies in europe, i think they are not free?
      if it must be south american/european teams,
      i think Iran can still play with these teams?
      germany, portugal, argentina, poland, france, colombia, spain, uruguay, iceland
      poland/iceland + colombia would be feasible i guess
      Mexico already has 1 friendly in November in Belgium.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

CQ said in his last interview taht its impossible for TM to Pay more than 300.000 for a friendly. So i would not expect a good team. In europe perhaps we can play austria or greece. But more realistic would be Bosnia, Moldawia,...

And I think Mexico isnt interessted to play us. Perhaps US? But they would only play us for Media reasons. Like the wrestling team.
        sigpic

Comment

We can't plan for a friendly until after the draw I guess. Imagine if we plan a friendly with "Uruguay" and we get them in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            CQ aint going to accept friendlies against Uruguay or Colombia, because these teams are way too strong.

Panama, Honduras and Costa Rica are more realistic.
            Originally posted by jasonyauyc2003 View Post
            some news said mexico will have 2 friendlies in europe, i think they are not free?
            if it must be south american/european teams,
            i think Iran can still play with these teams?

germany, portugal, argentina, poland, france, colombia, spain, uruguay, iceland

poland/iceland + colombia would be feasible i guess
            We wont be playing friendlies with teams that have already qualified to the WC! We might end up in the same group.

The best quality friendlies we could find for the next month would be The Netherlands and either Chile or Peru.

Comment

would be great if we can play south american teams even though i have a feeling the possession will be like 30 to iran 80 to the south american team, as they play much faster football then us. poor hosseini will be running all over the place!!and ezatollahi will get red card 100%

Comment

^^ 30/80 would be totally groundbreaking
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Why do we never play against Venezuela? Aren't they an ally of IR? Many teams don't want us due to political reasons, so I think Venezuela should be a realistic option.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    We can't plan for a friendly until after the draw I guess. Imagine if we plan a friendly with "Uruguay" and we get them in our group.
                    No. Draw will be in December we talk about the November dates. We have to finalize the friendlies this week tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      We have to finalize the friendlies this week tbh
                      It's IFF bro

Comment

A friendly against a qualified team is better. Panama would be fine.

Actually, almost anything would be better than nothing. We still need to "bed in " Ghoddos, and test Mazaheri/Lak, together with give some more experience to our new defenders. Even playing against weaker opponents would help the team sync.

Comment

We can't play Honduras because they have two FIFA dates set with Australia.

Only reasonable options are Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Egypt, Tunisia

Comment

i would take panama and costa rica, and even colombia

Comment

As long as it's not Karbala All stars I think we take any reasonable national team

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't have to be against a qualified team.
                                Chile, Holland for a tough match.
                                Canada or El Salvador for an easy one.
                                However if I had to choose a qualified team, I'd pick Serbia.

Comment

Working...
                                X