Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the Serbia match is for sure out of the question

Comment

what's wrong with you guys? why are you never satisfied? do you guys never get tired of yourself over your negativity?
      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

man at this point any friendly is better then friendlies vs ANGOLA for example in all respect to their team. dont get why we are not satisfied with our friendlies? we had TOGO and RUSSIA so far, and in my opinion these are very good friendlies, Togo an african team and its a good team for us to win and for CQ to try other formations he has in his handy book plus testing our B Team capabilities. The Russia friendly was of course much harder and RPL is one of the fastest growing leagues and they are a very strong ass team so it was perfect to test our A team and cq to try some new tactical changes, plus keep in mind we had some A team players injured in that game.

So its good to have 1 decent team and 1 good team to play with always! Panama or Venezuela would be great for us as they are both equally good, but of course i do agree with one of the members here who mentioned that it will be better to play panama as they are qualified to WC and will use their A team !

as for our other friendly , be it Ukraine or Serbia, these are great teams! Serbia having qualified for the WC and some people complaining that it was a easy group?>??? whatttt. hell no man, they had wales / republic ireland / austria, and look at the points chart it looks very competitive, no QUALIFIER IS EASY.

if we get ukraine or serbia il be happy either way! i would of course prefer PANAMA and SERBIA but dont care, i just want quireoz to succeed in his TM preparation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          real madrid fan

So let me ask you a question then , we are the best and number #1 team in Asia , right ?

So why is it that Japan is gona play Brazil and Belgium

Korea is gona play Serbia and Colombia

Saudi Arabia is gona play Portugal and ???????

And we will play Panama and maybe Bulgaria or Slovenia or whatever etc.... ????
          Lets come down to reality. IFF will never pay the fees for these friendlies (brazil and top 10 teams will ask for 1 million dollars or something around this number). secondly most coaches in the world ease their team into big matches, try some new players and find the best for the last few friendlies.... not saying this is the case here for us but I like to think so.

and being number 1 rank in Asia doesn't mean anything to other countries because they dont base their friendlies on FIFA ranking. and have you looked at Serbia's line up. not exactly Europe's top team. Im sure we will play some better teams in the future but with this IFF i dont think that is going to happen soon.

Now dont get me wrong im all for playing better teams because as a fan I rather watch Iran-Brazil than Iran-Panama but CQ knows what he is doing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Why? For starters there is a chance that we will be placed in a group of death, and I don’t see how playing a debutante country in the WC will prepare us for that. Secondly, if we could be placed with them it allows them to pinpoint our weaknesses and use that against us in WC if grouped with them. And finally, we are best team in Asia, we ought to deserve better than that, Surely!
            If you think Panama is going to pinpoint our weaknesses then I do not know why you want us to play top teams. They will really pinpoint our weaknesses then.
            sigpic

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/SerbianFo...78769302134785

No more Serbia.

Serbia play friendly games against China and South Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                If you think Panama is going to pinpoint our weaknesses then I do not know why you want us to play top teams. They will really pinpoint our weaknesses then.
                They won’t! They are a weak side in comparison to teams we played. Iraq are a stronger team than them tbh.

Comment

saw panama play somewhat recently for a while
                  they aint seem much of a challenge, unless were playing them at their home i suppose...? , even then probably the game vs them aint gonna be of much teller of state of our preparedness for real challenges awaiting us at WC..!!
                  if we can find anything better , rather put that money towards a decent 2 week prep camp in Europe somewhere..

Comment

Panama will be the warmup game for ukraine.

Ukraine would have qualified easily if it was in serbias group. Croatia barely made it in front of ukraine.

Ukraine plays with physicality + speed and will be a good sign of our ability to beat teams like Serbia or Croatias caliber.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Panama will be the warmup game for ukraine.

Ukraine would have qualified easily if it was in serbias group. Croatia barely made it in front of ukraine.

Ukraine plays with physicality + speed and will be a good sign of our ability to beat teams like Serbia or Croatias caliber.
                      Is Ukraine game confirmed?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

China , a country that was far from making the WC , is gona play 2 great WC teams in Serbia and Colombia and we cant ????

why the hell is this possible ?

It just bothers the f**k out of me.

Comment

I hope the Ukraine match materializes and we finally get to play them. In the past 8-9 years, there have been several friendly match initial news with Ukraine, for all got cancelled shortly after the rumors spread out.

Comment

China , a country that was far from making the WC , is gona play 2 great WC teams in Serbia and Colombia and we cant ????

Money and international diplomacy and trades etc.

We lack all of the above!

Comment

Money 💰

Comment

I undrestand about China's money,power and influence in the world, but what kills me is that what the hell do Serbia and Colombia gain in playing a terrible team
                                Like China ????
                                How does that improve thier team for the WC 2018 ????
                                What do they get out of beating China by score of 4-0 ???

Comment

Working...
                                X