Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Friendly (November)

Looking at the schedule.

Teams who we cant play as they have already friendlies schedules or already competing in other qualifying matches:

England - Germany - Brazil - Argentina - Croatia - Denmark - Greece - Italy - Northern Ireland - Republic of Ireland - Sweden - Switzerland - other african teams.

Teams we can play:
    Colombia - Uruguay - Mexico - Costa Rica - Panama - Nigeria - Egypt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

We should try to play a North or South American team, we already played African and European! Playing Costa Rica would be awesome
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Even a friendly with Panama and Honduras wouldn't be bad.

I only say this because we may or may not be able to book a match with Costa Rica.

Comment

We'd be stupid not to set a friendly with Panama.
        Dream would be Uruguay or Colombia, though.

Comment

costa rica is a great team, urugauy is excellent, or colombia, we can ask them to come tehran,or we go there, i would love panama also, IFF get to work asap and get a good friendly

Comment

If we can play Panama and Mexico it will be good for us

Comment

Call Mexico
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Even Honduras. They're not out yet, they still have Australia to face and playing Iran would make sense.

I know he's not active these days, but we can still have Seyed Jalal message Bengston on telegram and have him help a brother out you know.

Comment

Would love to see us playing Mexico !

Some member mentioned that Poland hasn't got 2 friendlies yet for the month november ; also a great choice for us!

The Netherlands failed to Qualify and has also no games because theu hoped to go for playoffs as nr 2 in their poule.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

We have never played Colombia, so it will be awesome if a match with them can be arranged, if not any of the others will be good too.

As for others we have played them once or more:

Four Times

Mexico - 1964 Olympics, 2000 Friendly, 2006 World Cup, 2007 Friendly.

Twice

Costa Rica - two friendlies in 2006 and 2008.
                    Egypt - 1975 Iran Cup with our B team, 2000 LG Cup.
                    Nigeria - 1998 Carlsberg Cup, 2014 World Cup.

Once

Panama - 2004 Friendly.
                    Uruguay - 2003 Carlsberg Cup.

Comment

CQ aint going to accept friendlies against Uruguay or Colombia, because these teams are way too strong.

Panama, Honduras and Costa Rica are more realistic.

Comment

CQ and Taj both said that we will have 2 friendlies vs. a South American and a European nation

Comment

Guys any news on the friendlies? Freaking IFF must log in something NOW otherwise the remaining teams will schedule their games and well loose our chance. I want Poland and Nigeria or Mexico. Those would be great test. IFF MOVE NOW!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Even Honduras. They're not out yet, they still have Australia to face and playing Iran would make sense.

I know he's not active these days, but we can still have Seyed Jalal message Bengston on telegram and have him help a brother out you know.
                            We can ask Honduras if they play us and just give the WC to Australia but I rate the chances slim in other words for November Honduras is already booked

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Guys any news on the friendlies? Freaking IFF must log in something NOW otherwise the remaining teams will schedule their games and well loose our chance. I want Poland and Nigeria or Mexico. Those would be great test. IFF MOVE NOW!

some news said mexico will have 2 friendlies in europe, i think they are not free?
                              if it must be south american/european teams,
                              i think Iran can still play with these teams?

germany, portugal, argentina, poland, france, colombia, spain, uruguay, iceland

poland/iceland + colombia would be feasible i guess

Comment

Working...
                              X