No announcement yet.

“It’s hard to find words,” German coach Christian Wueck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our U-17 have reached round of 16 twice. This is really good. This time I hope they go all the way to the final.
    Team Melli seniors need to get their act together and reach round of 16 next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      They should let him work with this core until U-23 team. Lets promote him for U-19 and U-21, U-23.
      obviously the guy deserves to keep moving up with the team

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

But something that came to my mind us why not invite Sharifi or Delfi to the WC squad. A lot of countries did that with their talents. Think of Ronaldo in 94 where he didn't even had a minute. This would be a great sign to our youth. What do you Think?
        occasional invites for friendly games, sounds like a good idea (unless their is a real shining star who can keep up but then TM would notice) but to cut the older players and B team from such opportunities would be an insult and destroy their self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
          Imagine if our football had the same emkanat as the Germans. where would our football be then?
          Ill do one better, imagine we had leadership like the Germans! where would we be as a nation!!

Comment

From now on the mental part and concentration is the KEY, usually players, specially in this rang of ages lose focus very fast, it is entirely on coaching staffs to keep them focused. There is no reason for this team to be satisfied with simple qualification to the elimination round after scoring 14 goals in last 4 matches(including the last two friendlies).

Comment

Mark my words:

Guinea won´t lose against Germany. I think Guinea will win it, or minimum draw. Guinea will qualify. I saw them stronger compared to Germany.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Working...
              X