GolBezan Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GolBezan Podcast

Guys GolBezan have recently put up a new podcast reviewing the Togo game and previewing the Russia game on Tuesday. A Russian guest was also brought on to give his thoughts on the match and much more.

I won't post links but you can check it out on their Twitter page or website.

Its not bad. Been listening recently. Glad something like this exists. Makes my drives to work more enjoyable.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Pasha is going live on the GolBezan Periscope today at 18:00 CET. Tune in.

Comment

Gol Bezan have just uploaded there much awaited interview with the one and only Carlos Queiroz himself. They've worked very hard to get this exclusive interview so please give them your support.

I won't post any links out of respect to the forum. You can find the interview on Gol Bezan's Twitter, iTunes and Soundcloud.

Comment

prefect man, well done to get him to your podcasts, I've been following you guys for a while and its really great. great interview and crazy how he still isn't sure that the venezuela friendly is still on or not. love his honesty and how he works so hard for us!
          Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Gol Bezan have just uploaded there much awaited interview with the one and only Carlos Queiroz himself. They've worked very hard to get this exclusive interview so please give them your support.

I won't post any links out of respect to the forum. You can find the interview on Gol Bezan's Twitter, iTunes and Soundcloud.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
            prefect man, well done to get him to your podcasts, I've been following you guys for a while and its really great. great interview and crazy how he still isn't sure that the venezuela friendly is still on or not. love his honesty and how he works so hard for us!
            No no I'm not an official Gol Bezan director or anything, just a fan. I helped them put some of the questions together for this interview, however they deserve all the credit for getting the interview in the first place. But I agree Queiroz is a legend.

Comment

well done man ! i love how he says the difference between 2014 and 2018 WC. 2014 in brazil he struggled to get the 23 players and in russia 2018 he has so many good players that he doesn't know who to choose "thats when you implement a plan".
              Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              No no I'm not an official Gol Bezan director or anything, just a fan. I helped them put some of the questions together for this interview, however they deserve all the credit for getting the interview in the first place. But I agree Queiroz is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                well done man ! i love how he says the difference between 2014 and 2018 WC. 2014 in brazil he struggled to get the 23 players and in russia 2018 he has so many good players that he doesn't know who to choose "thats when you implement a plan".
                Thanks man. Yeah just shows how strong he's made the team, that he won't be able to take a few very good players to Russia.

Comment

Working...
                X