BBC - Iran's key player - Ramin Rezaeian - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC - Iran's key player - Ramin Rezaeian

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,728 Times in 4,039 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    The BBC really haven't a clue when it comes to all football journalism but I too was fascinated by what would make someone, however clueless, choose Rezaaeian. He doesn't have all that many caps nor goals, doesn't play for a standout club and I assume isn't the best Iranian on FIFA or FM. What an idiotic article.
    they probably saw him cruising that borrowed Lambo and checked all the aabji insta fans of him, figured he must be our star player..!!
    "In this Bright Future, You Can't Forget your Past"

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,624 Times in 3,197 Posts
    To be fair, I do think hes a very important player, but they definitely didnt look further into our team.

Rezaeian has proven that his assistance and addition to the attacking line are vital.

He assisted the win against SK in tehran.

I believe he assisted two goals against Montenegro.

On a good day ramin will be invaluable in russia.

And im even happier that we also have Ghafouri who in my opinion really is 95% as good, and better defensively.

"Either seem as you are or be as you seem."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    To be fair, I do think hes a very important player, but they definitely didnt look further into our team.
    Rezaeian has proven that his assistance and addition to the attacking line are vital.
    He assisted the win against SK in tehran.
    I believe he assisted two goals against Montenegro.
    On a good day ramin will be invaluable in russia.
    And im even happier that we also have Ghafouri who in my opinion really is 95% as good, and better defensively.
    Exactly !! what an improvement remember last WC we had Heydari .
    Milad and Ramin are modern fullbacks going up and down and to me their contribution is not visible as other positions but they made a huge impact in our gameplay

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ali8karimi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali8karimi View Post
    Exactly !! what an improvement remember last WC we had Heydari .
    Milad and Ramin are modern fullbacks going up and down and to me their contribution is not visible as other positions but they made a huge impact in our gameplay
    You lose the flanks, you are going to let the opposition man handle you. Stamina stamina stamina. Milad definitely shows that he has the stamina, what about Rezaeian?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 1,658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    You lose the flanks, you are going to let the opposition man handle you. Stamina stamina stamina. Milad definitely shows that he has the stamina, what about Rezaeian?
    if theres one thing he has its stamina. He is physically excellent. His problem is his concentration both on and off the ball. On the ball - in possession , he can have total lapses and give the ball away when under zero pressure - see syria games. Off the ball he often gets caught ball watching, especially on crosses to the back post he can lose his man - see oostende games. When he concentrates for 90 mins, he is great, example S Korea at home. But he struggles to keep that level of concentration for multiple games, unlike milad.

Overall these positions ( full back ) have improved so much. We used to concede most of our goals by crosses into the area between our CB's and GK. Our LB/RB couldnt block the crosses bc they lacked necessary speed to out to their men on the wings. That doesnt happen now. And even better, our full backs are major weapons in our offense.

I think Vouria is really pushing Ramin , he seems in good shape, and is more concentrated on defense, and nearly as good on offense. However, I think Ramin may have the edge bc he is in europe and can make the necessary improvements to his game in the next 6 months.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 196

You do not have permission to view the list of names.