Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have suspend IFF right after the WC. don't want TM to miss the next WCQ/WC.
    Should also suspend Women TM until they can compete with normal kits

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Should have suspend IFF right after the WC. don't want TM to miss the next WCQ/WC.
      Should also suspend Women TM until they can compete with normal kits
      Woa, a little suspension happy are we? Why punish the victims (TM women)?

Comment

"Iranian girl cheers for her favourite football team from behind the fence as Iranian women aren't allowed into stadiums"
        https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...rite_football/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

Enough is enough. How is it possible that a bunch of medieval monkeys rule over a majority of well educated people and embarass them in every field possible? As if the situation in Iran wasn't bad enough, there is not one single day without embarassing news from Iran. Some people in IR deserve a heavy beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
              Enough is enough. How is it possible that a bunch of medieval monkeys rule over a majority of well educated people and embarass them in every field possible? As if the situation in Iran wasn't bad enough, there is not one single day without embarassing news from Iran. Some people in IR deserve a heavy beating.
              i ask myself the same question all the time. Unfortunately those criminals managed to take over the country 40 years ago, and they are like bloodsuckers. Not easy to get rid of...

Comment

Unfortunately for you guys Iranian culture is not restricted to northern Tehran. This is a part of Iranian culture, though it can change in the future. Pahlavi's tried to change Iranian culture by force and look where it got them (excluding the external factors).

Hopefully in the future Iranians will be ok with women and men being in the same stadium, and in the bus and metro as well..but for now ya'll just gotta deal with it and stop making up stories like the situation of women and men being separated in stadiums and public transport is due to IR, and a few thousand Iranians, all rubbish and wishful thinking lads.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                  Unfortunately for you guys Iranian culture is not restricted to northern Tehran. This is a part of Iranian culture, though it can change in the future. Pahlavi's tried to change Iranian culture by force and look where it got them (excluding the external factors).
                  Hopefully in the future Iranians will be ok with women and men being in the same stadium, and in the bus and metro as well..but for now ya'll just gotta deal with it and stop making up stories like the situation of women and men being separated in stadiums and public transport is due to IR, and a few thousand Iranians, all rubbish and wishful thinking lads.
                  Prior to IR were both men and women allowed in stadiums and public transportation?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Prior to IR were both men and women allowed in stadiums and public transportation?
                    Yes they where thanks to the Shah and the elite from North Tehran, how about now? Wasn't one of the driving forces of the revolution peoples demand that Shah's policies where to liberal and Western? Do you also want to make the claim that only a few thousands of Mullah's are forcing this segregation between men and women in public places, a segregation which also existed during the Pahlavi administration, and which Shah and his peers tried to change forcefully.

Let's not kid ourselves, the majority of Iranians support this gender segregation. Though ofcourse this will change in the future, but for now the situation is like this, it's better to deal with it than make up silly stories.

Comment

Yes they where thanks to the Shah and the elite from North Tehran, how about now? Wasn't one of the driving forces of the revolution peoples demand that Shah's policies where to liberal and Western? Do you also want to make the claim that only a few thousands of Mullah's are forcing this segregation between men and women in public places, a segregation which also existed during the Pahlavi administration, and which Shah and his peers tried to change forcefully.

Let's not kid ourselves, the majority of Iranians support this gender segregation. Though ofcourse this will change in the future, but for now the situation is like this, it's better to deal with it than make up silly stories.
                      To be honest, I find this hard to believe when every single Iranian I've ever known is against this segregation, as is every member in this forum, and even our footballers have spoken in support of allowing women into stadiums.

Do you have any evidence to show your claims?

Can anyone else who's been to Iran recently/ visits Iran often please also shed some light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                        To be honest, I find this hard to believe when every single Iranian I've ever known is against this segregation, as is every member in this forum, and even our footballers have spoken in support of allowing women into stadiums.

Can anyone else who's been to Iran recently/ visits Iran often please also shed some light on this?
                        I go to Iran regularly and nobody wants a gender segregation unless you’re super religious. I would say roughly 80% don’t want a segregation.

Comment

I just wanted to know if prior to IR the stadiums and buses were mixed or not. You answered my inquiry by stating that prior to IR they were mixed and after IR they were segregated.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            I just wanted to know if prior to IR the stadiums and buses were mixed or not. You answered my inquiry by stating that prior to IR they were mixed and after IR they were segregated.
                            Yes it was possible to mix back then, to what degree women went or were allowed to go to football stadiums or men allowed their wives, sisters and mothers to sit next to strangers in busses is something any rational person can figure out. Iran was no Paris or France during the Shah era lad. If anything Iranian society is more open/less traditional now than during the Shah administration.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Mate i actually live in Iran, and i know many people who don't want women in stadiums. Most of them aren't even religious, it's more a cultural thing, they don't want women to be in stadiums were men curse and behave inappropriately.

In Arabic Islamic countries women are actually allowed to enter stadiums, which they do.

Comment

Yes it was possible to mix back then, to what degree women went or were allowed to go to football stadiums or men allowed their wives, sisters and mothers to sit next to strangers in busses is something any rational person can figure out. Iran was no Paris or France during the Shah era lad. If anything Iranian society is more open/less traditional now than during the Shah administration.
                                So we both agree that prior to IR men and women could mix in stadiums and public transportation while after IR they could not.

Comment

Working...
                                X