Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dream of a day that all powers will be given to iranian women and they have equality...a joke country.. a joke system...now watch they will allow women in for a one or two games and then go back to their old ugly self...Dear fifa please ban iran from all sportings events

Comment

• Kevin Jansen made the switch this summer from SC Cambuur to the Iranian Gol Gohar Sirjan. The midfielder noticed that things are different here than in the Netherlands. Jansen had taken his partner to the stadium, where she watched a match of the Iranian club in the stands. However, women are not welcome in Iran's football stadiums, so she was taken to the rest of the grandstand and taken to a nearby office, from where she could watch the remainder of the game from the window.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/kritiek-op-...azen-schreuder

https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...azen-schreuder

Comment

Women in Stadium (Discussion Thread)

bringing these foreign players to middle of nowhere in Kerman province and paying them huge loans and not letting his wife to watch his games, at least invest in some young Iranian players in Kerman

She looks pissed off
        So embarrassing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
          bringing these foreign players to middle of nowhere in Kerman province and paying them huge loans and not letting his wife to watch his games, at least invest in some young Iranian players in Kerman

She looks pissed off
          So embarrassing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          We're headed for a clash soon.

Before they used to let Japanese/Chinese/Korean women in...

Now they have to hold onto their values for dear life the more outdated they become.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            i dream of a day that all powers will be given to iranian women and they have equality...a joke country.. a joke system...now watch they will allow women in for a one or two games and then go back to their old ugly self...Dear fifa please ban iran from all sportings events
            If Iran is a joke country with a joke system then why don't you assimilate in your host country the US instead of occupying yourself with Iran? It would be much better for you.

I personally hope the US is banned from all sporting events for all the crimes they've committed in other countries against humanity.

Comment

THIS IS A FOOTBALL FORUM!
              OFF-TOPIC POSTS DELETED!

Thread closed!

PS: Feel free to discuss non football related topics in Gen Forum!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-02-2019, 10:19 PM.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X