Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ comments: Namazi a disgruntled past employee or an honest concerned citizen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ comments: Namazi a disgruntled past employee or an honest concerned citizen?

You know what,? CQ may have one trick pony but facts are facts:

TWICE WC qualified
    Asia's # 24 ranked team
    Undefeated against the likes of Iraq, Korea, Japan, Chile and many other Persian Gulf teams.

CQ Created a disciplined , well organized team that is feared by all
    and we say feared and respected is when Syria scored two goals on us, it was as if they beat Brazil!!! Its goes to show that CQ and Team Melli are a force to be reckoned with. I guarentee you if Korea had scored two goals as well, their would have been a national holiday in Korea!
    Omid Namazi and all people like him( Mayeli Kohan to name one) love to critique success. They never critique failures.
    IFF's Failure in providing kits, providing proper training grounds, providing adequate friendlies, providing a long term plan , paying salaries and the list goes on and on.... We have a Super surgeon and many patients on the surgical bed, yet we fail to provide him with basic surgical tools and expect a successful outcome! I can guarantee you if CQ had facilities on par with Qatar or Japan or Korea, he would EVOLVE the team to the next level, he has rightly kept using one technique because with the current sad state of infrastructure we have he can only do so much! So Omid Namazi needs to go back and do his Namaz and be thankful for being CQs assistant as this has enhanced his resume and got him lucrative jobs!... CQ has done more for our football than any one in charge since the revolution... That to me is STUPENDOUS SUCCESS !!!

Comment

The interviewer was terrible. Definitely a guy with an agenda. Can't believe he actually said that keeping a clean sheet streak is meaningless.

Comment

khak to sareshoon. iranian national tv, iran sat tvs, modern iranian music, shahs of sunset are pure garbage and a disgrace to Persian culture. some members here will know what i mean. this is not only for this instance or sports but much more than that. Modern Iranians with a wide audience have grown into experts of everything but really nothing with backwarded agenda and jealousy. they're all the same fake ass bunnies.

CQ is more Persian than these guys.
        Last edited by Farhad-7; 09-12-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

If Omid Namazi was a real man, forget anything about being persian, he would have hung up the phone mid way in the interview. disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            The interviewer was terrible. Definitely a guy with an agenda. Can't believe he actually said that keeping a clean sheet streak is meaningless.
            Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            khak to sareshoon. iranian national tv, iran sat tvs, modern iranian music, shahs of sunset are pure garbage and a disgrace to Persian culture. some members here will know what i mean. this is not only for this instance or sports but much more than that. Modern Iranians with a wide audience have grown into experts of everything but really nothing with backwarded agenda and jealousy. they're all the same fake ass bunnies.

CQ is more Persian than these guys.
            totally agree to these ..!!

Comment

wrong thread. please delete my post.

Comment

They did say CQ's best aspect has been outside the field organization, IFF and government clashes, etc. I do agree that in that aspect he's been world class! No one else would have been able to handle IFF so nicely in our $h*tty country.

But I also completely agree that we play a very defensive style even against small teams and that is something we have traditionally always despised.

Despite being probably the best coach we've had in terms of result, I would also give his "inside the field" work, a 6 or a 7.

Comment

How CQ operates during halftime: "Hold the flanks down. Let them come to you. Break quickly on the counter. Stand in this exact position. Play off the second ball. Cover each other. Do this for Iran. "

How a CQ hater coach operates during halftime: "Boro jolo. Boro aghab. Boro chap. Boro Raast. Gol bezan. Bebar. Ya hafteh dige ghormeh sabzi na"

Comment

What a one-sided biased interviews this was. I have seen a few other videos of this TV host about CQ, he has always tried hard to smear Quieroz's coaching, undermining his coaching merit. Not sure how much his football knowledge is, but for some odd reason in a few other clips of his show he criticizes CQ with bizarre reasonings.

As for Namazi, og well, won't waste my time commenting on him and his comments. But LOOOL at "CQ ro faghat be khaatere raahyabi be jaame jahani behesh 6 midam (Out of 10)"

Comment

The guy has some valid points but because he has personal agenda against CQ, he loses all the credibility.

Comment

F**k Namazi

He is an Oghdeyi , Jalouse and Ungreatfull person like most Iranians , myself included too.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          How CQ operates during halftime: "Hold the flanks down. Let them come to you. Break quickly on the counter. Stand in this exact position. Play off the second ball. Cover each other. Do this for Iran. "

How a CQ hater coach operates during halftime: "Boro jolo. Boro aghab. Boro chap. Boro Raast. Gol bezan. Bebar. Ya hafteh dige ghormeh sabzi na"
                          Lol without Querioz we'd still be playing that bezan ziresh football we always used to play. We always still do it but it's now there to serve a purpose.

Comment

that was unreal amount of bs

Comment

Namazi: "CQ ro faghat be khaatere raahyabi be jaame jahani behesh 6 midam"

You Moron!!!! Getting the team to WC was the biggest and most important part of his job. And he did it with two games to spare!!! And with a team that is probably the least individually talented team Iran has had recently.

These LA TVs are really horrible in every aspect. No real content, no real programming, garbage music, garbage talk shows, full of third rate hosts, and has been performers.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                              X