No announcement yet.

If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever leaves abedzadeh out is out of their mind.....a rock like him guarding the net is what we need more than anything. Also the unreliable DM situation could be a worry if Ezi doesn't get his act together sooner rather than later or Ebrahimi/Kamyabinia get experience outside Asia. That being said we would need:

1. Abedzadeh
    2. Nekounam/Bagheri
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Only neko.. The rest won't fit Cq team because of old mentality and attitude! .. Karimi would destroy the team and won't get along with anyone. Besides. Dribbling has no value in modern football anymore.

Comment

DAEI - coz he'd fit the profile of a tough, tall and aggressive forward with good sense for the goal. We need more goals.

ABEDZADEH - coz I still have my fears with Beiranvand, let alone Haghighi

BAGHERI, as the bonus third

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          One of most underrated traits of AK8 was his defensive positioning intelligence & insane tackling prowess...! Especially considering his undisputed world-class offensive qualities...!
          The toughest thing with him was to figure out a way to actually motivate him to give his all on the pitch. ..!
          I'd have a peak form AK8 as an easy choice, next to him either mahdavikia or bagheri or Parvin.
          Yep - he was actually defensively competent too.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I saw very little of Abedzadeh, unfortunately.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Our weakest position right now is keeper. So I would definitely use 1 pick for that position. I would go with either Hejazi or Abedzadeh.

My second pick would be used on Mahdavikia.

Comment

Ali Daei and Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh

Comment

My two players to add to the current squad:
                  1. Hassan Roshan
                  2. Nasser Hejazi
                  I've passionately followed TM since 1968 and I will tell you one thing: Pound for pound, Hassan Roshan was the most talented/effective/intelligent player we have ever produced. You can talk about Karimi all you want, but Karimi wouldn't even come close to Roshan as a full package. Also, if you didn't see Hejazi in action, you wouldn't really understand that he was on a different level compared to Abdezadeh, Rahmati, etc. Give Hejazi our current team defense and you'll see more clean sheets than in the dry cleaners.
                  This Color
                  Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                    Anyone of you who hasn't mentioned Karimi is a retard. The man is without a doubt the most individually skilled player Iran has ever seen or probably ever will see.
                    his fucking shitty attitude woulda ruined the hard working mentality of the team. The reason we are doing well now is because there are no egos in the dressing room who think they can play Every game just because they had a stint and Bayern Munich. It's just nice to see such a cohesive team for the first time ever, the less Ali karimis the better.
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavi Kia. Those who talk about Karimi without knowing what happened in locker room back in wc 2006 are not fair to him. It was old ass Daei's obsession with records that forced him to team melli despite being 37 and ruined our best chance in world cup and dreams of so many young talents we had back then. Right after you saw the mess he created at wc 2010 qualifiers.

Ali Karimi was our super star who got wasted for poor management and favoritism at IFF and our NT.

Comment

Working...
                      X