Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don't know why everyone says Karimi.
    I can only think of one game where he solved a problem for us. Yes, he was a great fantasy player, but rarely did he deliver.
    I said Abedzadeh and Nader Mohammadkhani, but I would like to revise. I'd include Azizi and Abdezadeh. Azizi in terms of talent and intelligence did things none of our players today can do.
    A shame he had a bad attitude.
    Watch Karimi at Bayern before his knee injury. His passing and dribbling completely muddled opposition defences.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
      Watch Karimi at Bayern before his knee injury. His passing and dribbling completely muddled opposition defences.
      I agree that Karimi was great at Bayern. I actually think he learned how to play proper football at Bayern. Before that, his highlight films could be titled "The greatest passes never made".

Having said that I would bring back Karimi of Bayern with the Rocket (Kia). Karimi because TM is sorely missing a play-maker, and Kia, well because he was Kia.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Ali Daei & Karim Bagheri

Comment

One of most underrated traits of AK8 was his defensive positioning intelligence & insane tackling prowess...! Especially considering his undisputed world-class offensive qualities...!
          The toughest thing with him was to figure out a way to actually motivate him to give his all on the pitch. ..!

I'd have a peak form AK8 as an easy choice, next to him either mahdavikia or bagheri or Parvin.

Comment

You should go for positions that we currently are a bit shaky in. A keeper and playmaker are what we should improve upon. The obvious candidates are Abedzadeh and the late Ghayeghran.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

1. The summer of 2004 Karimi😜
              2. The 2002 - 2004 Mahdavikia

Comment

Mahdavikia, Zarincheh

Comment

no doubt Mehdi and Karimi.....make it three and no doubt Daei is in as well!

Comment

Abedzadeh and Nekounam in their primes. And I'm basing this mainly on our biggest areas of need right now.

For a bonus edition let me pick a third player and I'd take Ali Karimi from 2004-2006 pre-injury.
                    And the line up would be something like:

-------------Abedzadeh-------------
                    Rezaian---PAG---Hosseini---Milad
                    ----------Neko--------Ezzi-----------
                    Jbakhsh------Karimi---------Torabi
                    ---------------Azmoun---------------

Give them the full year from now to WC2018 to settle into CQ's system... Good lord what a team we would have. We could go deep into the tournament with a little luck.

Comment

Nekounam and Ali Karimi
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Daei, Neko

Comment

Anyone of you who hasn't mentioned Karimi is a retard. The man is without a doubt the most individually skilled player Iran has ever seen or probably ever will see.
                          You just got Caged
                          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Azizi and Kia

Karimi was great to watch but he was nowhere near az effective as Kia

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I don't know why everyone says Karimi.
                              I can only think of one game where he solved a problem for us. Yes, he was a great fantasy player, but rarely did he deliver.
                              I said Abedzadeh and Nader Mohammadkhani, but I would like to revise. I'd include Azizi and Abdezadeh. Azizi in terms of talent and intelligence did things none of our players today can do.
                              A shame he had a bad attitude.
                              This team missing a fantasy player and if i want pick one it will be Ali Karimi, defensive midfielders you can pick tons but fantasy players doesn't grow on trees. Also is a bit unfair to say he only had one good game, he was the key to our 2006 qualifications with Kia and Hashemian. He assisted majority of our goals.
                              Again i criticized him a lot and i strongly believe he could have become a world star if he had the dedication and desire of like Daei and Hashemian but he was such a pure talent and we probably will never have one like him! Again i am talking about TALENT. We praised Daei many time saying he did well in Bayern(mainly as sub), but man this guy started 70% of Bayern matches in the first season with probably strongest midfielder in the world in that time(Ballack, Demichelis, Mehmet Scholl, Ze Roberto, Deisler, Salihamidzic, Schweinsteiger, Hargreaves, Jeremies).

Comment

No way Karimi or Azizi would fit into Carlo's game plan. no way , no how. too soft of players they both were. if you don't pressure the ball, you don't get to play much for carlos.

of the past generations (but not too far back), I think Hashemian fits Carlo's game strategy perfectly. Him and Kia as right wing or even RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X