No announcement yet.

If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In our current system and of most use to us in the 2018 WC I want to say Nekounam at his prime and Karimi at the CAM position.

Nekounam to shield the defense brilliantly and Hajsafi next to him would make for a good distributive partnership.

Karimi behind Azmoun with Jahanbakhsh to his right and Torabi to the left. Each of these players cause so much trouble for other defenses that their combo would lead us scoring a few at the WC hopefully.

When Karimi breaks into a dribbling streak and Azmoun/Jahanbakhsh running off the ball it will scatter defenses.

Comment

Bagheri and Mahdavikia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        go back look at karimi in FC Bayern in his prime.
        That was not his prime. IMO, his prime was when he was 21-24.

Comment

Abedzadeh and Karim Bagheri!

If there is any defender I'd bring back in his prime, it would be Hosseini himself rather than that Rahman "soorakh" Rezaei!

Comment

Ezzi is too similar to Nekounam, so I'd prefer prime Bagheri over Nekounam for this team.
            With Azmoun we are not really in need of prime Ali Daei as we are more in need of a creative player such as Karimi or Azizi more. I think I would go for prime Karimi as he is physically stronger and a better player overall in my opinion.

Comment

I'd take Nekou and Karimi... Don't give a fuck if he doesn't fit the team lmfao. Hes still Ali Karimi

Comment

Honestly, prime Rahmati in GK and either prime Nekounam or Bagheri for central midfield. We have a very strong team in every other department though.

Comment

Comment

Abedzadeh and Mahdavikia. Easy.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Ali Karimi and Ahmad Abedzadeh.

Comment

I don't know why everyone says Karimi.
                        I can only think of one game where he solved a problem for us. Yes, he was a great fantasy player, but rarely did he deliver.

I said Abedzadeh and Nader Mohammadkhani, but I would like to revise. I'd include Azizi and Abdezadeh. Azizi in terms of talent and intelligence did things none of our players today can do.
                        A shame he had a bad attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I don't know why everyone says Karimi.
                          I can only think of one game where he solved a problem for us. Yes, he was a great fantasy player, but rarely did he deliver.

I said Abedzadeh and Nader Mohammadkhani, but I would like to revise. I'd include Azizi and Abdezadeh. Azizi in terms of talent and intelligence did things none of our players today can do.
                          A shame he had a bad attitude.
                          I think we can all agree that Abedzadeh is one. His talent, his temperament and his leadership were second to none. He wasn't just one of our best players he was an icon. Azizi flashed but he was lazy and selfish. No way in hell would I want him near this team. Karimi is the same. Mahdavikia was one of the hardest working players we've ever had. Rahman Rezaei in is prime would also be a good addition. Bagheri as well, although his lack of athleticism scares me for todays game. Nekounam would be on my list somehwere as well.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Ali Karimi
                            Hejazi/Abedzadeh (one of the two)

Comment

Abedzadeh/Hejazi and Karimi for sure.

Comment

Assuming their respective primes, this is a very difficult choice. It'd be a toss-up between:

- Nekounam
                                - Karimi
                                - Mahdavikia
                                - Azizi

I'd probably go with Karimi and Nekounam.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X