If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18 - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,714 Times in 910 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Our weakest position right now is keeper. So I would definitely use 1 pick for that position. I would go with either Hejazi or Abedzadeh.

My second pick would be used on Mahdavikia.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,012 Posts
    Ali Daei and Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh

Thanks
    My two players to add to the current squad:
    1. Hassan Roshan
    2. Nasser Hejazi
    I've passionately followed TM since 1968 and I will tell you one thing: Pound for pound, Hassan Roshan was the most talented/effective/intelligent player we have ever produced. You can talk about Karimi all you want, but Karimi wouldn't even come close to Roshan as a full package. Also, if you didn't see Hejazi in action, you wouldn't really understand that he was on a different level compared to Abdezadeh, Rahmati, etc. Give Hejazi our current team defense and you'll see more clean sheets than in the dry cleaners.
    This Color
    Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Equalizer For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGE View Post
    Anyone of you who hasn't mentioned Karimi is a retard. The man is without a doubt the most individually skilled player Iran has ever seen or probably ever will see.
    his fucking shitty attitude woulda ruined the hard working mentality of the team. The reason we are doing well now is because there are no egos in the dressing room who think they can play Every game just because they had a stint and Bayern Munich. It's just nice to see such a cohesive team for the first time ever, the less Ali karimis the better.
    Please watch and Subscribe:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Shojaei For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 Times in 1,696 Posts
    Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavi Kia. Those who talk about Karimi without knowing what happened in locker room back in wc 2006 are not fair to him. It was old ass Daei's obsession with records that forced him to team melli despite being 37 and ruined our best chance in world cup and dreams of so many young talents we had back then. Right after you saw the mess he created at wc 2010 qualifiers.

Ali Karimi was our super star who got wasted for poor management and favoritism at IFF and our NT.
    Target: Russia 2018 WC knock out stage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Members who have read this thread : 147

You do not have permission to view the list of names.