If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could bring back 2 players from the past to WC18

From the old generation. We still play the style of CQ. So he have to fit the style.

I would bring in: Nekounam and Bagheri at their prime. We lack quality and experince at that central midfield. But these to players at their prime would be a hit!

Rezaei (Rahman) at his prime would also be great, as i think WC 2006 came to late for him. Offensive I feel we have the players to OK.

Abedzadeh and prime Nekounam

Comment

Ali Karimiiiiiiiii and Teymorian

Comment

Karimi, nekou and ando but also rahman rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          Karimi, nekou and ando but also rahman rezaei
          morteza and rahman would be awesome! Nekou-ando behind ali karimi is a no brainer i would take out all three CM we have today

Comment

Mohammad Khakpour and Ali Daei

Comment

Mahdavikia and of course ostad jadougar Ali Karimi !!
              FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Mahdavikia (HSV Hamburg) and Nekounam (CA Osasuna)

Comment

I also wondered about Karimi, but then, will he fit CQ play?

I mean we gonne park the buss in WC He would do bether then players we have today, but still. I miss Karim Bagheri at his prime. Watched the Irland game. What a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                    I also wondered about Karimi, but then, will he fit CQ play?

I mean we gonne park the buss in WC He would do bether then players we have today, but still. I miss Karim Bagheri at his prime. Watched the Irland game. What a beast!
                    go back look at karimi in FC Bayern in his prime. Karimi won more balls and ran meters than demichelis! He was an insane beast one of the top midfielders in the world. shame that only lasted 4 months before his ankle broke

Comment

Apart from the obvious goalkeeper position which I hope will be sorted by WC18:

Mahdavikia can play in the current system no problem. He is number 1.
                      I would put Ghayeghran in as well as midfield is where we lack. Maybe Parvin.

Nekounam is amazing but he slows down the speed of the game which is a fantastic skill but doesn't work for this fast-paced counter attacking side.
                      Karimi wouldn't fit into CQ's play.

Comment

Nekounam is overrated. I'd bring back Bagheri and Karimi in their prime

Comment

Khodadad Azizi and Rahman Rezaei
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Abdezadeh and Nader Mohammadkhani.

Comment

I'd move Jahabakhsh to the LW and bring back Mahdavikia + Teymorian.

Comment

Working...
                              X