Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gol Bezan podcast: Could Beyranvand loose his spot in the starting 11??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gol Bezan podcast: Could Beyranvand loose his spot in the starting 11??

Hi guys!
    Me and some dear friends of mine (Pasha Hajian, Sina Saemian and Babak Golriz) started the podcast Gol Bezan a while ago. We discuss iranian football in general, and mostly the national team. Its a new podcast so a lot of improvements need to be done, for example the sound quality. My poor english would be a lot more difficult thou haha
    Anyways, in the latest episode we discuss the aftermath of Iran vs Syria, the goalkeeping sitaution in Team Melli (i think Haghighi should be given a chance) and also what lies ahead of us in term of friendlies and road to Russia.
    Feel free to listen to it and let us know your thoughts.

https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/aftermath-of-iran-v-syriathe-road-to-russia-starts-now
    www.svenskafans.com/varlden/iran

You guys are doing great man. Been following your podcasts and they are awesome! I know you just started up, the only thing that I would reccomend to do is to please get better sound quality! And hopefully soon you will be able to do more video interviews with our players who are based in Europe. You guys will get lots of hits !!! Thanks for everything that you do and keep going!

Comment

Working...
    X