This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
    You know what is stupid? Stomping on someone's head while having been given the honor of wearing the national team jersey.
    No question.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
      You know what is stupid? Stomping on someone's head while having been given the honor of wearing the national team jersey.
      You know what's even stupider getting attacked in the face at first, nothing wrong with Saeid's mutual stomp when there was just as enough danger in the first attack. If Saeid gets a carded, the opposition should definitely get carded for a more dangerous provocation at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        You know what's even stupider getting attacked in the face at first, nothing wrong with Saeid's mutual stomp when there was just as enough danger in the first attack. If Saeid gets a carded, the opposition should definitely get carded for a more dangerous provocation at first.
        Lol bro don't legitimize Saeid stomping on the Korean dudes head... No matter what that's a no no

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Lol bro don't legitimize Saeid stomping on the Korean dudes head... No matter what that's a no no
          I will stop legitimatizing once corrective action is shown to the Korean player, until that day sorry no can do. Sick of Australian teams trying to destroy our chances in major tournaments. Let's be honest everyone would have done the same thing in his position regardless.

Comment

Fellas you are both correct in your arguments
            Let's just be happy that it is only 1 more game suspension or he could have missed the entire WC

Comment

He's really young. He will learn with age.

Ando was the same way when he was young, even worse actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                He's really young. He will learn with age.

Ando was the same way when he was young, even worse actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                ppl forget how young he is, especially at CM, a position where experience, repetitions is so key ( unlike say winger, or fullback, attacking mid ). He has really struggled early this season not playing, but I watched the entirety of his match vs rubin, and he bossed it. I hope the experience will make him a better player bc it certainly looked that way. He was faster on the ball, committed less fouls, was more dynamic going forward. I really hope he plays in the WC bc it is his gateway to a top russian team / out of russia.

Comment

I'm actually not even sure Ezzatollahi intentionally stomped on the Korean dude's head. He was covering his eyes and it looked more like he was just off balance and happened to step on the dude's head by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    I'm actually not even sure Ezzatollahi intentionally stomped on the Korean dude's head. He was covering his eyes and it looked more like he was just off balance and happened to step on the dude's head by mistake.
                    No doubt it was intentional as he landed on both his feet and then lifted only one leg up and stepped backwards toward the fallen player. He was stomping on the player but not necessarily going for the head. It was unfortunate that the players head was right in his path and, I believe, when he felt contact he even tried pulling out but it was too late by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                      No doubt it was intentional as he landed on both his feet and then lifted only one leg up and stepped backwards toward the fallen player. He was stomping on the player but not necessarily going for the head. It was unfortunate that the players head was right in his path and, I believe, when he felt contact he even tried pulling out but it was too late by then.
                      Yeah I just re-watched it and I see what you mean

Comment

stupid from fifa, red card and 1 game suspension is enough what do they want his first born son as well?

As usual its Team melli vs everyone

Against all odds
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ok. Varzesh 3 corrected their mistake. It is CONFIRMED that he will only miss the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Ok. Varzesh 3 corrected their mistake. It is CONFIRMED that he will only miss the first game.
                            Great, he will be in the WC squad then. If we were to qualify for the next round it might not be a bad idea to have Saeid fresher with I less game played during the 1st round.

Comment

well be fine if we have ebrahimi.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                well be fine if we have ebrahimi.
                                Hes not that good
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X