Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG NEWS!!! He starts for the first time this season against Rubin Kazan. Come on Saeid time to get your form back.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I guess Saeid's suspension for the red card in the South Korea game was just a normal 2 game suspension as no additional ruling has been announced. I believe those happen within 7-10 games after the game and it's way past that.

Comment

From this, it seems he has to serve last remaining game suspension in first game of next year's WC- but this ruling was in 1997 ...

The FIFA Organising Committee for the World Cup, meeting in Marseille under chairman Lennart Johansson (Sweden), has decided that any player facing a suspension as a consequence of a red card (either direct red or the result of two yellow cards in the same match) will have to serve the remaining suspension at the start of the finals in June next year.

http://www.fifa.com/news/y=1997/m=12...ned-71634.html

Comment

Saeid playing well.

Comment

great to see hi starting in a big game !

Comment

wow. Saeid was excellent. Great passing, body strength, and fantastic on defense. What a performance. Arguably Motm !

Comment

I was very impressed by him in this game! That's a great news. Hope he can keep this up until the WC!

Comment

This performance can make us a bit more hopeful.

He got a solid 7.6 rating according to whoscored, 2nd best rating on the pitch between both teams. Best player on the pitch in aerial duels won, and best player in successful tackles. Sardar ended up with a poor 6.3 rating

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...in-Kazan-Amkar

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...in-Kazan-Amkar

Ezatolahi rated 7.6, second best player on the pitch . I think he cemented his role as starter, he really was great to watch. Physically beastly but smart in possession

Comment

Anybody have highlights of Saeid?

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Amkar Perm 2017/18

Amkars official insta wrote that he was very impressive during this game and that he was solid all around the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZsqIHhH...saeedezatolahi

Comment

OK as expected saeid will miss the frst game of world cup! awful news for our chances in the 1st match. who will replace him? Ganji?!

Comment

Terrible news. According to varzesh3 Saeid will miss the first 2 games of world cup group stage!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Terrible news. According to varzesh3 Saeid will miss the first 2 games of world cup group stage!
                                I thought it was just 1 game in World Cup! 2 means he shouldn't be invited

Comment

Working...
                                X