X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeed benched yet again...

Comment

Match is done and Saeid is yet to play a single minute in the league.

Comment

Useless agents.

Comment

Amkar won 3-0 . They are on a decent run now and have won their last 3 matches in a row. I can see why saied isnt starting, what I cant understand is why he chose to stay in russia if indeed other offers were on the table... They just dont gave PT to youth in general very much . Better for him to ride the bench in a better footballing environment

Comment

I don't know why our players have such crap agents!!

Just pay a bit more and get someone who can help you succeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

like i said earlier
              Prem literally has a Dozen other MFdrs vying for minutes .... it aint gonna be easy for an obviously Outa-form Saied to just stroll up there and start games..! he will have to impress tremendously to get such favorable exceptions..!

i agree, he certainly has a shittt, useless agent..! about a year ago, he was a free agent, regular starter in TM and Rostov and still couldnt find him a decent destination to save his life..!

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Amkar Perm 2017/18

Edit: wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Useless agents.
                  Or just useless player considering that No matter the coach or the team, he's been more or less in the same situation for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Or just useless player considering that No matter the coach or the team, he's been more or less in the same situation for a few years now.
                    He was starting in champions league and scoring. Then they put him on the bench. Berdiyev treats his players like a horse that needs to broken.

And our player's agents don't even get their clients to a team that will give them a chance.

Comment

Question to everyone...
                      Would you guys be upset if he went back to IPL and got regular minutes rather than rotting on the bench in Russia??

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Question to everyone...
                        Would you guys be upset if he went back to IPL and got regular minutes rather than rotting on the bench in Russia??
                        I actually think that PP and Branko could improve him, but anywhere else in PGPL most definitely not

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I actually think that PP and Branko could improve him, but anywhere else in PGPL most definitely not
                          Branko would prefer Rabikhah

Comment

In addition to PP, Sepahan would be good situation for him as well.
                            But let's hope he gets out of Russia and into somewhere like Greece, Holland, or Turkey before back in Iran

Comment

That’s even more stupid than him joining the MLS LOL 😂 At least in the MLS he would get better exposure and well-know.

Comment

Amkar is going to face Rostov in the Russian Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X