Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do our players have to do to get a decent transfer? I'm guessing scouts expected Saeid to score 2 goals on Spain from the centre of the field while doing a backflip through a fire-lit hula hoop. Even if he did that he might get an offer from Rennes or Amiens or some other minnow team.

Comment

he needs to dump his current agent..... how dafauq is he still stuck in Amfking kar ?
      who is his agent anyhow..!!? lousy sob

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        he needs to dump his current agent..... how dafauq is he still stuck in Amfking kar ?
        not in Amkar. That was just a loan. Currently he is a rostov player for one more year, but I doubt they would want to lose him on a free transfer in a years time...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Apparently his relatives!

Comment

A reputable insider for Standard Liege reports that Standard made a 1.3 million offer to Rostov for Saeid. Apparently Rostov wants more, and there is competition between Liege, Brugge, and a Russian team to sign him.

Comment

At this point, I will take either Liege or Brugge. Reputable clubs that Saied can use to springboard to a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                A reputable insider for Standard Liege reports that Standard made a 1.3 million offer to Rostov for Saeid. Apparently Rostov wants more, and there is competition between Liege, Brugge, and a Russian team to sign him.
                was it an article our your personal source? Great news if true. I wonder who the russian team is...But brugge would be the optimal offer. He would get to show himself in champions league, and compete with some very good players in a very reputable league. IF it is a big moscow team thats interested in him thats also a good option

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  was it an article our your personal source? Great news if true. I wonder who the russian team is...But brugge would be the optimal offer. He would get to show himself in champions league, and compete with some very good players in a very reputable league. IF it is a big moscow team thats interested in him thats also a good option
                  Found it on twitter:

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/s...91472842584065

Comment

€1.3 milion euro’s for Saeid is almost free considering his amazing potential and talent he showed at the WC.

Comment

Standard Liege is also very close to playing champions league this year

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Standard Liege is also very close to playing champions league this year
                        good point, Totally missed that. They are currently heading into amsterdam level at 2-2. Any of these three options (Brugge, Liege, Russian team) will represent a big upgrade for Saeid. Lets see what happens. Given rostov's asking price is so low im cautiously optimistic.

Comment

good point, Totally missed that. They are currently heading into amsterdam level at 2-2. Any of these three options (Brugge, Liege, Russian team) will represent a big upgrade for Saeid. Lets see what happens. Given rostov's asking price is so low im cautiously optimistic.
                          I don't think the asking price is low. Liege offered 1.3 million euro, but Rostov did not accept. I am assuming that Saied will go for about 2.3-2.8 million, depending on the demand. He is valued at 1.5 million on transfermarkt, and with the way the market is, players with potential are selling for about 50% or more than their stated value.

I think Rostov knows this about the market, and with Russian teams being as frugal as they are, I see them selling Saeid to the highest bidder in the mid-2 millions. I assume the highest bidder will be a team with cash to spend, so likely one of the big Russian teams (Zenit, Spartak, CSKA, Lokomotiv).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            €1.3 milion euro’s for Saeid is almost free considering his amazing potential and talent he showed at the WC.
                            I’m not so sure about that....I will say 1.3 is low but not that low. Also consider a few things

- they either got him on a free transfer (or for a very low sum if I remember correctly) so their return would be big.
                            - Belgian clubs won’t pay more than 6-7 mil for players unless they’re really special and established (kind of like Dutch clubs)

If they don’t have concrete offers then this should be taken more seriously by the club.

Given rostov's asking price is so low im cautiously optimistic.
                            What’s Rostov’s asking price?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I’m not so sure about that....I will say 1.3 is low but not that low. Also consider a few things

- they either got him on a free transfer (or for a very low sum if I remember correctly) so their return would be big.
                              - Belgian clubs won’t pay more than 6-7 mil for players unless they’re really special and established (kind of like Dutch clubs)

If they don’t have concrete offers then this should be taken more seriously by the club.

What’s Rostov’s asking price?
                              this is the second tweet about saeid from the standard liege insider on twitter that Afat mentioned.

Details: The #Standard wants to attract Saeid Ezatolahi but the price requested by FC Rostov (1.3M, as mentioned above) is estimated too high for now by #RSCL. The club is trying to find an agreement. #Clubbrugge and another Russian club also interested.

Comment

this is the second tweet about saeid from the standard liege insider on twitter that Afat mentioned.
                                Details: The #Standard wants to attract Saeid Ezatolahi but the price requested by FC Rostov (1.3M, as mentioned above) is estimated too high for now by #RSCL. The club is trying to find an agreement. #Clubbrugge and another Russian club also interested.
                                Ah ok I mixed it up...thought 1.3 was what was being offered to Rostov. They’d be silly not to snatch him up for that price. Thanks for the update!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X