Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy that he got playing time, he really needs it!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Happy that he got playing time, he really needs it!
      Started the last two games. Needs to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        He also started the game they won 4-0 in the cup and played well. He is cementing himself as part of a midfield two along with Gol ( Capped few times by Poland ) They are a good pairing especially for RPL standards. They are undefeated in 5 games now. Hopefully he remains a starter for the whole season.

The biggest issue with ezatolahi is "sar bala bazi nemikone" . He is usually looking down at the ball, thus doesnt know his next pass or the pass after that before the ball gets to him, and thus he gets caught in possession. When he gets pressured that is why he starts making turnovers. I cant help but think this weakness wouldn't exist in his game had he stayed in the technical spanish environment. One thing I can say about RPL though is it has made him very solid dfensively, and his positioning in this department, and his ability to win aerial balls is very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Maybe you don't have to change your avatar after-all
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Steve is starting vs Spartak!

Comment

Amkar playing well on the counter vs spartak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

0-0 HT
                amkar obviously parking the bus and hoping for a goaless draw outa this game
                Saied playing a ok so far, a la his recent TM outings...
                he is clearly still outa form and probably overweight too....!!?
                he is just logging about top of their box mostly trying to fill passing lanes...! too slow and lethargic to get involved in counters and make himself available further up the pitch...! i suppose it could be coach's tactical demands from him ??? but you can tell its more of a fitness, confidence related hesitancy...! he is even tentative in his awful withdrawn and loose man-marking too..!

get your shittt together man, WC is right around the corner and we are short of quality alternatives ...!! taneh lash...!!

Comment

He's had some nice moves in the midfield, moving around opponents, but he definitely needs a couple more games to be in good form.

Comment

Saed threw his body in front of a shot that would have been a goal, good shit

Comment

Amkar had an amazing chance to score, can't believe the guy missed it !

Comment

Ezatollahi playing much better. Nice distribution

Amkar putting a lot of pressure on Spartak

Comment

Penalty not given to amkar, Russian commentary guys said it was a penalty for sure

Comment

0-0 final score. Saeid was decent, still could have been better at times in possession when making long passes, but at least kept the ball well at times, good defesively, made some good blocks. Even tho they parked bus away to spartak, Amkar were decent and actually had the best chances. Unlucky not to win, should have gotten a pk as well.

Comment

0-0 FT
                              impressive draw and team defensive display
                              amkar had the better chances towards the end to even squeeze out all 3 points..!

saeid played a much improved 2nd half

his movement with or w/o the ball was great. his positioning impeccable be it slow getting there
                              he closed out the opposition vital attacking passing lanes brilliantly and showed good poise in limited attacking possession.

the overall football intelligence is there but Fitness and stamina still badly lacking...!
                              based on that performance, he is very likely to retain his starting position in this team and hopefully improve his fitness gradually along with it...!

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...k-Moscow-Amkar
                                was rated 7.0 by whoscored. Decent rating. But still I look at things like his passing accuracy, below 60 % !!!! That was the lowest on the ENTIRE PITCH... Thats inexcusable. Even his midfield partner Gol had 88%, and many were needless giveaways as well. Yet he achieved higher rating, how ? Bc defensively he was crucial with many blocks, tackles, and generally very good positioning. This has been going on for 2-3 games, and saeid continues to keep his starting place which is good news ( he deserves to bc he is key defensively), but I really hope by the end of the season after consistent minutes he is hitting 70-80% at least.

issue for TM is, ezatolahi is developing into a good destroyer, which I guess could be expected due to his enormous physique, effectiveness in aerial duels. Russians have made him good on the defensive end. But going forward he has some skill, but seems to have gotten slower, surely in his thinking at least. We have nobody to partner him in TM that can be more of a distributor, so saeid can do his defensive work, and the other player can distribute. Instead we have saeid trying to do effectively to roles for TM, and that results in mediocre-bad performances typically.

My only hope is Ali Karimi. He is fit again and playing well for Sepahan, and Krancjar is basically building around him. He showed in montenegro game he can help us in this position, but unfortunately when he came back for syria game he was woefully out of shape after being without a team for the summer and start of the season. He is looking better now. We cant have hajsafi's useless ass trying to distribute in the middle. I think it is best we just try to partner saeid and karimi during the next round of friendlies and get them to click like they did vs a very decent montenegro team.

Comment

Working...
                                X