Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so proud of Saeid Ezatolahi. He may be playing for a mid-lower table RPL club but he's playing and improving. This is a fast paced and physical league. Sardar, Saeid, Reza and Milad are all active in a league that may not be considered one of the Top 5 European leagues, but still holds high standards and is improving day by day.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      I'm so proud of Saeid Ezatolahi. He may be playing for a mid-lower table RPL club but he's playing and improving. This is a fast paced and physical league. Sardar, Saeid, Reza and Milad are all active in a league that may not be considered one of the Top 5 European leagues, but still holds high standards and is improving day by day.
      the speed vs spartak was very high. That is exactly what saeid needs to get ready for WC opposition. Spartak are actually a very good team. If sardar went there I wouldnt be bothered at all.

Comment

Spartak has the best fans and always buys speedy players.

That promes guy is crazy fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Spartak has the best fans and always buys speedy players.

That promes guy is crazy fast

They also have a very nice stadium. Some even argue that it will outshine the other stadiums this summer

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            the speed vs spartak was very high. That is exactly what saeid needs to get ready for WC opposition. Spartak are actually a very good team. If sardar went there I wouldnt be bothered at all.
            Yeah exactly!

And all the hatred, all the negativity, all the pessimism, all the unnecessary and irrational expectations that some of our fans have for players like Ezatolahi will always be proven to be exactly what they are. Irrational, uneducated and to some extent idiotic.

When fans rate players they usually forget about the details. And I hate to break it to some of these people, details do matter. For example, if Saeid has a shitty day on the pitch that doesn't take away his overall capability and doesn't automatically put him in a position where he shouldn't start, play, or even be invited to Team Melli. Closed minded fans.

When we have 3-4 CDM's like Saeid Ezatolahi, then our fans have some right to talk about who should play/not play or be invited/shouldn't be invited to the national team. But the truth is that although this young player is still raw (which is understandable) and still has a lot of room to progress, he is on the right path and to some extent head and shoulders above many of our domestic CDMs.

His speed, his stamina, his passing, quick thinking, decision making, knowing when and where to do what while considering that time is running out and results need to be delivered in a professional league. His overall awareness.

Saeid Ezatolahi is on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Yeah exactly!

And all the hatred, all the negativity, all the pessimism, all the unnecessary and irrational expectations that some of our fans have for players like Ezatolahi will always be proven to be exactly what they are. Irrational, uneducated and to some extent idiotic.

When fans rate players they usually forget about the details. And I hate to break it to some of these people, details do matter. For example, if Saeid has a shitty day on the pitch that doesn't take away his overall capability and doesn't automatically put him in a position where he shouldn't start, play, or even be invited to Team Melli. Closed minded fans.

When we have 3-4 CDM's like Saeid Ezatolahi, then our fans have some right to talk about who should play/not play or be invited/shouldn't be invited to the national team. But the truth is that although this young player is still raw (which is understandable) and still has a lot of room to progress, he is on the right path and to some extent head and shoulders above many of our domestic CDMs.

His speed, his stamina, his passing, quick thinking, decision making, knowing when and where to do what while considering that time is running out and results need to be delivered in a professional league. His overall awareness.

Saeid Ezatolahi is on the right path.
              LOOOL! Jamesh kon haji...

The dude plays like sh*t for 2 years but has 2 decent game and that suddenly this means people who criticize him are irrational. If anything people who are praise him for slightly above average preformance in 2 games are the reactionaries.

Get at me when he plays solid for a full season and doesn't draw stupid fouls and cards.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

The dude plays like sh*t for 2 years but has 2 decent game and that suddenly this means people who criticize him are irrational. If anything people who are praise him for slightly above average preformance in 2 games are the reactionaries.

Get at me when he plays solid for a full season and doesn't draw stupid fouls and cards.
                Exactly, I agree 100% with you. He is consistently average/below average. He is criticized and plays 2 above average game, not even good games, just above average, and everyone forgets how much of a liability he can be. Just look at his passing percentages. That is TERRIBLE. Absolutely unacceptable. It is important to have high expectations for our team.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                  Exactly, I agree 100% with you. He is consistently average/below average. He is criticized and plays 2 above average game, not even good games, just above average, and everyone forgets how much of a liability he can be. Just look at his passing percentages. That is TERRIBLE. Absolutely unacceptable. It is important to have high expectations for our team.
                  You do realize saeid is head and shoulders above any other defensive midfield option for TM, right ? This is coming from the guy who found that statistic on his passing accuracy. Yes, it needs to improve, but we dont have better options at CDM. That is why criticizing and attacking him every game is pointless bc he will start the next game no matter what as he is our best player there and just be lower on confidence bc of criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I don't know what rock you've been living under but his last season was amazing and he got PT and goals in the CL qualifiers. For his first real season as a 19 year old that was amazing.

He had a rough start this year and in the game vs spartak you could see he was focused and didn't commit himself to any stupid fouls.

He's very young, he's learning, so your statement about playing like shit for 2 years is very inaccurate.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      I don't know what rock you've been living under but his last season was amazing and he got PT and goals in the CL qualifiers. For his first real season as a 19 year old that was amazing.

He had a rough start this year and in the game vs spartak you could see he was focused and didn't commit himself to any stupid fouls.

He's very young, he's learning, so your statement about playing like shit for 2 years is very inaccurate.

certain members ( not pointing any fingers ) just came back after we got into WC, so arent aware of all the other shit that happened prior to that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        You do realize saeid is head and shoulders above any other defensive midfield option for TM, right ? This is coming from the guy who found that statistic on his passing accuracy. Yes, it needs to improve, but we dont have better options at CDM. That is why criticizing and attacking him every game is pointless bc he will start the next game no matter what as he is our best player there and just be lower on confidence bc of criticism.
                        Wow didn't see you guys so adamant about protecting him after the South Korea game. Or when every other member rates him terribly for the last few team melli games. We can agree he is a raw talent, but being 19 is no excuse. Hopefully playing time now will reflect on better team melli matches. His physicality is much needed

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Wow didn't see you guys so adamant about protecting him after the South Korea game. Or when every other member rates him terribly for the last few team melli games. We can agree he is a raw talent, but being 19 is no excuse. Hopefully playing time now will reflect on better team melli matches. His physicality is much needed
                          yeah bc then we saw our alternatives vs syria ... Thats why even though saeid didnt play that well vs togo and russia a lot of people were ok with it bc we realized we truly have no better options.

Comment

Amkar 1-1 Ural

Saeid played 57'

Comment

how did he play? thanks !
                              Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              Amkar 1-1 Ural

Saeid played 57'

Comment

He got a 7.13 rating on whoscored (2nd best rating on the pitch)

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...018-Amkar-Ural

After the 4 games he played, he currently sits on a very solid 7.09 average

Comment

Working...
                                X