X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Amkar Perm 2017/18

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYv3fXpl...en-by=fc_amkar

He has officially joined up with Amkar. They are a shitty side by all standards so lets not pretend otherwise. But saeid can still pishraft there if he is a starter.

He is our only player capable of fixing our huge defensive midfielder, deep playmaker problems. His defensive work is good, physically he is a beast. He needs to keep possession , make the right choices, and not hold onto the ball for so long.

First game is at home to CSKA at 7:30 AM Pacific time. Doubt he will start bc of only one day with squad.

We need him big time , so lets all get behind him and support him.

Watching Karimi and Hajsfi i just hope he is not suspended for WC matches. Even at 80% he is much better than like Karimi, Kambyabinia, Hajsafi. The only guy close to him as DM is Omid Ebrahimi

Comment

He's the biggest physical presence we have in the midfield and that is why CQ started integrating him immediately at an early age, on top of being in Atleticos youth set up. He takes on the role Matic has been implementing at United and it is evident how important a midfielder like that is. He made a mistake against Korea but he has been solid for us in the past and it's vital he receives consistent playing time this season. Good move even if they are a weak team

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Amkar Perm 2017/18

Edit: Nevermind

Comment

This club is not worth following.

Comment

they have like a dozen other MFdrs in their team.!!
            wonder how many of which are true contenders for his playing spot..?
            i agree with shervin & iran-19, his presence is vital to success of our TM tactics, and for time being, i dont think the quality of his team is of most importance, but him starting often and getting consistent action for club in the run up to WC..!
            I might be mistaking.? but he looked awful Unfit bordering Fat vs SK...!!? Well, he didnt all the sudden forget how to play football, so im sure his recent struggles are mostly Fitness related..!!? (similar to how the quality of Ando's performances would fluctuate according to his Fitness and Stamina..!)
            its highly disappointing that he would allow himself to dragged down by Fitness and Stamina issue in such an important juncture in his career..!!
            i used to assume and somewhat suggest Rostov new coach of prejudice for not playing him, but seeing him somewhat drag-ass in TM for quiet sometimes now (regardless of the Red card issue) i must say, in hindsight, he stood little to no chance of attaining minutes in Rostov in the shape he is in currently, especially considering the depth and quality they have in his position..!!
            lets hope he gets his shitt together soon and have a positive, relatively-soon impact in his new club, otherwise he may yet find himself nailed to the bench or just thrown some trash minutes here n there, after the early period where he will be given a chance to prove his worth..! and same goes in TM, by now im tempted to think CQ may even resort back to Ando as DM-Alternative if he was to prove himself Fitness&Form worthy enough..!!

ps
            whats the injury status of Omid anyhow ??

Comment

He's on the bench vs CSKA

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                He's on the bench vs CSKA
                LOL it's like he never left rostov!
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

makes sense he just joined them for a day or so..!!
                  it would be very encouraging if he is afforded some trash minutes even in this game..!!

Comment

3 subs made, no Saeid. We are 9 games into the RPL, Saeid has not played a single minute of football

Comment

3 subs made, no Saeid. We are 9 games into the RPL, Saeid has not played a single minute of football
                      And we could see to what it led against South Korea. Saeid will 90% not make the squad for Russia!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ good point. And we said europe europe...
                        He needs to move back to PGL for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          This club is not worth following.
                          We are only here to follow Ezi dadash I doubt there's anyone here on PFDC who takes a liking to a struggling Russian side. It's good for Saeid to get playing time in RPL especially since it's just a loan. Playing time with a bigger role is the most important thing for him right now
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                            ^ good point. And we said europe europe...
                            He needs to move back to PGL for a year.
                            LOL!!! Move back to PGL??

Fighting for his spot will be good for his character and European teams bench great players all the time !
                            You aren't guaranteed shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Baba he just moved to the team lol... Give it time, he probably just met the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X