No announcement yet.

Possible Syria - USA playoff in Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.If this happens then it would be nice to ask Team USA to stay 4 more days and have a friendly match with them.

Comment

lol Also hold australians hostage for a friendly game. They cannot leave unless they play against U23 team

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Syria - USA
        in Iran
        Never gonna happen....

Gotta admit itll be hell of a headline lol

Comment

^^ true , just as amazing as Krav Maga Day becoming a huge think in Iran
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Imagine Assad in the stands in full packed Azadi stadium against USA

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Gotta admit itll be hell of a headline lol
              and an incredible PR opportunity for IR to put a positive spin on the worldwide negative-image placed on Iran primarily by the Zionist media outlets...!!

IFF should certainly make the offer for hosting such a game, and off course, do their outmost on Mehmoonnavazi front if they were to be granted hosting rights..!! its a Win Win situation all around for them, so i dont see why we wouldnt...??

Comment

Wikipedia says Syria will be holding their Australia play off in Malaysia as their previous matches.

Big mistake in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  Wikipedia says Syria will be holding their Australia play off in Malaysia as their previous matches.

Big mistake in my opinion.
                  true, they should force them to travel all the way to Iran and instead play in a somewhat kiri-conditioned stadium in Tehran somewhere (not Azadi)...!! where Iraq was playing their earlier round games... forgot the stadium name..!?
                  (or even further way from Aussies in another arab brother country ..!?)

they actually have a decent chance of upsetting Aussies too, if they pay attention to such very much deciding details, and off course resort to their usual gamesmanship antics ...!!
                  the key difference maker for them in their supposed home-tie is a shitty pitch that would slow the flow of Aussies passing game.

Comment

I can't wait to see 100,000 chanting USA, USA )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      I can't wait to see 100,000 chanting USA, USA )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      yea man
                      they could dedicate half the stadium to basiji o bache sheykha ke baraa surie arr bezanan and the other half to iranians cheering for USA...!! that would be one hell of a fun match to watch..!!

Comment

After the Match on Tuesday and Syria's acts they are not welcome to play any home games in Tehran.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X