Possible Syria - USA playoff in Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddha View Post
    I am not disagreeing with you. I am being sarcastic; referring to some ppl on this forum & their statements. No matter what the issue, blame the "zionist" or "soomars"

BTW, all the sources you just sited.... Run by zionist!!!
    My sarcasm radar is broken.

Comment

Washingtonpost is a zionist paper
      I swear, some of the ppl on this forum.... i can alway count on PFDC for all the latest Iran related football news, gossip & laughs
      Washington Post is owned by Amazon's Owner Jeff Bezos and Lying Trump does not like this newspaper.. Far from Zionist haha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        My sarcasm radar is broken.
        My sarcasm machine broken
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          Washington Post is owned by Amazon's Owner Jeff Bezos and Lying Trump does not like this newspaper.. Far from Zionist haha
          ALL American papers are pro-Israel. Every one of them. Boy are you naive.

Comment

We must not allow USA of America in our land to play. If we allow America play in Azadi against Syria it means that Donald Trump has WIN! They not allow any Iranian to go to America and we talking about a game in Tehran by America this would mean a hand in our faces. I am not against America but we must think what wr saying.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
              ALL American papers are pro-Israel. Every one of them. Boy are you naive.
              AND my point...
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

AND my point...
                You don't have to hate Jews to recognize that just about every American paper is pro-Israel. I don't personally care about either side. But facts are facts.

Comment

I am also saying that Australia will win EASY the 2 games. I think Australia is already throug even the games is not started

Comment

If Syria holds its playoff game in Iran, I hope our fans go there and cheer the other side. I'll do that for sure if I'm in Iran by then.

Comment

Tie would be in Malaysia probably not Iran.

Also what are these responses..

Iran hosting USA breaks every stereotype about Iran in Western media. Even better if they win.

A victory for Trump is fans storming the game and taking US hostage. Any less and we are golden.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Tie would be in Malaysia probably not Iran.

Also what are these responses..

Iran hosting USA breaks every stereotype about Iran in Western media. Even better if they win.

A victory for Trump is fans storming the game and taking US hostage. Any less and we are golden.
                        And I thought the game would be in Damascus and Sydney

Comment

After the result they got at the Azadi, I would be surprised if they don't try to permanently move to Tehran.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I love zionists. Fuck all the Arabs.

Comment

^^ educate yourself before loving something!!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Syria will play Australia in a empty stadium in Malaysia I just read. There is all there home matches

5 october 2017 is the first game

Comment

Working...
                                X