Possible Syria - USA playoff in Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Syria - USA playoff in Iran?

Hey guys i know its far fetched cuz i doubt Syria would get past Australia but if they do they will most likely face USA right ?
    If they do, where would their home game be played? Is Iran an option ?
    It would be an interesting turn of events if team USA came to play in Iran against Syria. I wonder if our fans would go to cheer on US cuz of what Syria did to us when we played them away lol

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Hey guys i know its far fetched cuz i doubt Syria would get past Australia but if they do they will most likely face USA right ?
    If they do, where would their home game be played? Is Iran an option ?
    It would be an interesting turn of events if team USA came to play in Iran against Syria. I wonder if our fans would go to cheer on US cuz of what Syria did to us when we played them away lol
    No it is not far fetched at all to think that Syria can beat Australia. The Aussies are way over-rated and are playing crap football at this point.

Iran would be the logical host for Syria-Australia. Syria would be smart to pick a West Asian country to make the Aussies travel a long-distance. There are only a few countries that fit the bill and can host. Iran, Lebanon, may be Jordan. But Syria will probably get better cooperation from IFF.

As for a possible US-Syria...There are still too many ifs and buts on both sides, but if Syria picks Iran as the host, they may be surprised when Iranians cheer US instead.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I think we must not accept USA of America team playing in Tehran Azadi. They even not allow us to go inside America and it would be a WIN for Donald Trump if we allow America come inside Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        I think we must not accept USA of America team playing in Tehran Azadi. They even not allow us to go inside America and it would be a WIN for Donald Trump if we allow America come inside Iran.
        What?!...

USA of America? United States of America of America?

How many times Iranian athletes have came to US for competition? Wrestling team and Volleyball teams?

You know how you get Americans, such as the likes of Jordan Burroughs to say:

“I love Iran. I love their people, and I don't get into politics,”

by allowing them to come visit Iran:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.71ec4ae4927b

Comment

First, let's see if they can get through Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            First, let's see if they can get through Australia.
            Even if they get through Australia, their chance of playing the U.S is very slim. US has two games to play against the two weakest teams (Panama and Trinidad and Tabago )
            Honduras has 9 points same as the U.S but they are playing the two strongest teams (Costa Rica and Mexico) I know both have already qualified but they will still be a hard opponents.

US will most likely qualify as the third team and the winner of Syria and Australia will most likely play Honduras.

Either way a long way to go...

Comment

Syria - USA

in Iran

Never gonna happen....
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                What?!...

USA of America? United States of America of America?

How many times Iranian athletes have came to US for competition? Wrestling team and Volleyball teams?

You know how you get Americans, such as the likes of Jordan Burroughs to say:

“I love Iran. I love their people, and I don't get into politics,”

by allowing them to come visit Iran:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.71ec4ae4927b
                Washingtonpost is a zionist paper

I swear, some of the ppl on this forum.... i can alway count on PFDC for all the latest Iran related football news, gossip & laughs
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                  Even if they get through Australia, their chance of playing the U.S is very slim. US has two games to play against the two weakest teams (Panama and Trinidad and Tabago )
                  Honduras has 9 points same as the U.S but they are playing the two strongest teams (Costa Rica and Mexico) I know both have already qualified but they will still be a hard opponents.

US will most likely qualify as the third team and the winner of Syria and Australia will most likely play Honduras.

Don't you dare count Panama out. US, just like Australia are suffering from a major bout of over confidence & over rating. They thought Klinsmann was the problem. It turns out he wasn't. The problem is they are suffering from Iran WC2006-itis. Too much in fighting and power plays. On top of that, you have el-Pendejo Trump who has injected gheyrat into Latin Americans. Don't be surprised if Costa Rica loses to Panama. CONCOCAF in terms of US is completely up in the air. Bruce Arena just made the same argument last night in an interview.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    Washingtonpost is a zionist paper
                    I swear, some of the ppl on this forum.... i can alway count on PFDC for all the latest Iran related football news, gossip & laughs
                    What are you talking about? I am confused.

If you don't like the source and don't agree to it, here you go:

http://time.com/4674646/usa-iran-wrestling/
                    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/middle...ing/index.html
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/w...r.html?mcubz=3

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      What are you talking about? I am confused.
                      If you don't like the source and don't agree to it, here you go:
                      http://time.com/4674646/usa-iran-wrestling/
                      http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/middle...ing/index.html
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/w...r.html?mcubz=3
                      I am not disagreeing with you. I am being sarcastic; referring to some ppl on this forum & their statements. No matter what the issue, blame the "zionist" or "soomars"

BTW, all the sources you just sited.... Run by zionist!!!

Comment

There is no way in Hell that those savages from Syria can beat Australia
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Panama cannot be ruled out. They have a chance. Their last match was not bad at all. it is interesting that no one is calling Mexico-Costa Rica 1-1 tabaani, ...The first year of college I played volleyball and they used me or serving mostly beause a few other white guys were taller, but I did well near the net too. So i quit and went to football field. U.S football team player seletion is hard since there are oo many players that are equally good. Also some mexican americans who are good never attend college so they never get noticed. If you think of the best possible team to make in USA, you would expect one persian american one portuguese, two mexican americans and maybe even one arab american then Italian and german and blacks. until that happens it takes time

Comment

At one point a syrian grabbed Azmoon and did not let him go after the ball. The referee was to blame for not calling fouls. we used to think arab refs were bad. The japanese and Aussie refs have proven a new concept .Japanese and koreans refs will do whatever they can to make the west think of them as good guys or heroes

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post

Yikes! Even Honduras will be tough for Syria. If they play with heart as they did against us and a little luck on their side may help them.

Comment

Working...
                              X