Suspicious about the second Syrian goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    That post is about the Muslim genocide in Burma, has nothing to do with the result of Iran-Syria...... Dige mikhayn faghat gir bedinaaa
    Doesn't matter, it's a political post which is firstly against fifa regulations and secondly has massive parallels to the whole suspicions about letting the syrians draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Doesn't matter, it's a political post which is firstly against fifa regulations and secondly has massive parallels to the whole suspicions about letting the syrians draw.
      Well yeah the FIFA regulations maybe, but I don't see how it would be related to our match against Syria

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        That post is about the Muslim genocide in Burma, has nothing to do with the result of Iran-Syria...... Dige mikhayn faghat gir bedinaaa
        Exactly. Guys stop acting so pathetic. What's next? Are you going to dig into the players Instagram and see if they have ever posted pictures where they sympathize with Syrian people?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          This post is golden.
          Why does everyone who, and rightfully so, questions the game is considered a Saudi sympathiser? Please stop being so childish.
          I think it's shocking till this day that we drew Syria in home to give them a free pass to the play offs.
          Here is what I take away from the below post that you claim is golden:

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          I agree with everything you said. Korea, which we can all agree even now with their weakened state are still stronger than Syria. They were in in do or die situation fighting for their lives to make it. Yet playing at home plus having a one man advantage for 40 min they failed to
          Get a Single shot on Target.
          Then here comes Syria whose government just happens to be Buddy Buddy with the IR, plays TM at the Azadi and all of a sudden TMs rock solid defense line is in total disarray allowing them to repeatedly penetrate and score 2 goals.
          The naysayers can think what they want but the more I think about it the more
          I smell a Rotten Fish.
          1) Korea is stronger than Syria, and we played Korea magnificently in their home and kept them to no shots and no goals.

2) In order to do point one, we must have been on our game, executing the plan, and playing even stronger because we were with 10 min for 40 min.

3) If 1 and 2 are true, then one would expect a team that is exhausted, that would fly back to Iran (jet lag) and have to re-acclimate in less than a week to play a highly motivated do or die Syrian side. Now, the coach and the team has already qualified to WC so do they go with plan A and put players at risk with fatigue and injuries (because we know what this Syrian side does) or do we chose plan B and field a slightly less experienced, maybe less motivated (remember already in WC), and probably more fatigued side (remember not all 11 players can or could be replaced between the Korea and Syrian match cause then that would really be a conspiracy right???)?

4) We probably go with plan B since CQ and the team decide unlike Kiarash and the golden poster Damavand to be pragmatic and spare the team any needless injuries etc and use this match more experimentally.

So conspiracy versus pragmatism...food for thought
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Here is what I take away from the below post that you claim is golden:
            1) Korea is stronger than Syria, and we played Korea magnificently in their home and kept them to no shots and no goals.
            2) In order to do point one, we must have been on our game, executing the plan, and playing even stronger because we were with 10 min for 40 min.
            3) If 1 and 2 are true, then one would expect a team that is exhausted, that would fly back to Iran (jet lag) and have to re-acclimate in less than a week to play a highly motivated do or die Syrian side. Now, the coach and the team has already qualified to WC so do they go with plan A and put players at risk with fatigue and injuries (because we know what this Syrian side does) or do we chose plan B and field a slightly less experienced, maybe less motivated (remember already in WC), and probably more fatigued side (remember not all 11 players can or could be replaced between the Korea and Syrian match cause then that would really be a conspiracy right???)?
            4) We probably go with plan B since CQ and the team decide unlike Kiarash and the golden poster Damavand to be pragmatic and spare the team any needless injuries etc and use this match more experimentally.
            So conspiracy versus pragmatism...food for thought
            Sorry but I read your post and almost got a headache from the experience. So only Iran was tired and jet Lagged from a long trip ?? Syria landed in Tehran after an equally long trip and difficult game. fresh and ready to kick our butts ??.

Whatever fatigue and jet lagged we had they also had .

CQ fielded a strong line up to get the job done and so did the Syrian coach. So all was even I would say.

You have your opinion and you are entitled to it but I have been following TM since 1968 and there was a few times throughout the years where the performance and result of the game was highly suspicious and fishy.

Guess what, Iran-Syria in Tehran was one of them.

Comment

This is definitely suspicious. Also, Iran almost tied Argentina and then lost to a clearly weaker Bosnian team. Clearly that was a fixed match too!

Comment

You missed the part that it was do or die for Syria and the impact that has versus a team that has nothing to lose or really gain. If you don't believe me ask Australia what happened in 1997...was that a conspiracy too?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This game is similar to our 2-2 with players wearing qatari jerseys after we had already qualified for the next round of qualifiers while players wearing qatari jerseys needed a result. You can't fake do-or-die mentalities in a team when they know that already khareshoon az pol gozashteh.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    You missed the part that it was do or die for Syria and the impact that has versus a team that has nothing to lose or really gain. If you don't believe me ask Australia what happened in 1997...was that a conspiracy too?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    It was a DO or Die game for Korea as well in Seoul and with a one man advantage for 40 min they could not muster one shot on target against us. So I hope you can understand why I do not buy the result we saw from the Syria game.

Comment

Suspicious about the second Syrian goal

Edit: misread post

Comment

Regardless of which side of the story you are on, I am going to ask a fundamental question that no one else has asked.
                        Some of you keep this story going and talk and believe in tabaani.

So the question is if it is gaavbandi or tabaani what do you want to be done?

The japanese are beating the drums because they want to see a war between two other nations. NOW YOU SUSPICIOUS MAN WHAT do you want from syria or TM? Propose or delare your intent or punishment.

Comment

An Iranian guy sent a fax to a radio station in America and in his fax he supported Arabs and criticized the West. but he signed the name of another Iranian who does not care who arabs are. That is your ham mihane naamarde saal
                          what a madar beh khataa

Comment

Guys get over it. Yeah, it is strange for TM not to concede 12 games and then in the last match concede 2 at home against syria, but that's football!!

We can draw 0-0 away against Germany today, and then 3 days later lose against Cyprus or whatever team.
                            France beat Holland by 4 goals (could have easily been more) and totally outplayed them, and then a few days later drew at home against luxembourg for God's sake. Shit happens!

Football is not completely predictable, and that is the beauty of the game!
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yes people let's close this chapter and move on. We stated our opinions about the match. Let's look forward to the Fake World Cup next year and see who will win
                              Afterall we are all watching for entertainment and amusement. We all know that the sporting world is a very dirty place. Of all sporting events Olympic Games is the most dirtiest. Let us now enjoy Team Melli's forthcoming matches ie. friendly matches as well as World Cup matches.
                              Last edited by Rooyintan; 09-10-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Fixed or not (even I have my doubts) I am quite confident CQ was neither involved or was in favor of this. His actions and behavior was evident.
                                If I have to pick out an issue with CQ, it would be the choice of CB (ansari, who actually wasnt convincing AT ALL. But that's a different matter altogether). But then, I would look like a hypocrite by picking on an issue I always ask/expect which is giving alternatives more chances to prove themselves.
                                So I really cant blame CQ for this.

however, after reading some comments in general forum, I must add it really doesnt take an entire team to collude or "throw the game". All it takes is a couple of players willing to drop quality and effort at the right/crucial moments without doing it often enough to be noticed.
                                a miss pass, a late tackle, a late lunge, a step slower than usual, ... is usually all it takes.

Am I fully convinced we threw the game? No. But I'm also not sure on a few issues that stick out.
                                Like Beiranvand's uncharacteristic behavior of rushing to play at dying seconds of a WON game. I mean if you are in such a rush to crush, why not do it during the normal time, EACH & EVERY TIME you get the ball? He did it a couple of times, and did NOT a few more times.
                                Then the way we allowed the 2nd goal, starting from the poor pass, to even poorer coverage and finally poor keeping.

Lets not forget this is IR we're talking about and NOTHING is beneath them. NOTHING is too low for these bastards.

I'm just too PISSED OFF about not raping the bunch of maggots in Azadi (for what they are, what they represent, how they always behave throughout history and how they behaved in the first game), let alone be the vehicle for their advancing to play-offs.

And the fact that our shut-out run was halted by these parasites is just fueling that anger further. I mean if any opponent truly deserved this it shd have been Korea or japan or ... or a team that deserves our respect. Not a bunch of barbaric UNGRATEFUL scum f**ks who receive BILLIONS of $ from Iran (that rightfully shd go to the homeless, deprived IRANIANS) and then behave like rabid dogs on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X