Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lotfan inraa bebandid. zesht ast

Comment

Fixed? so who got hurt?Korea made it. so why do you guys waste time. Jerry Springer show?

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        Here is a more likely conspiracy theory:

Several members are just pissed that the Iranian team qualified so easily. They may be Saudi sympathizers. If you parse between their posts you will notice that they take any chance to further spread this baseless gossip, invented to hurt TM.
        I think you got it wrong. Very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          This thread is an embarrassment. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, it was a fixed match where Syria scored in stoppage time; it was a fixed match where we hit the post and should have scored 1-2 more goals; it was a fixed match where our players, already qualified and comfortable playing against an inferior opponent, were sloppier than usual (as if this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME).

The Iranian mind is so easily seduced by conspiracies, it's shocking honestly. For fucks sake people!
          I have always respected your posts, but I am afraid you are on the wrong side of this. To fix a game, you don't need to bribe the entire team. Remember Lebanon during the last WCQ campaign? One or two players are enough, this is common knowledge among those who know a thing or two about match fixing.

Comment

Suspicious about the second Syrian goal

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            This thread is an embarrassment. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, it was a fixed match where Syria scored in stoppage time; it was a fixed match where we hit the post and should have scored 1-2 more goals; it was a fixed match where our players, already qualified and comfortable playing against an inferior opponent, were sloppier than usual (as if this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME).

The Iranian mind is so easily seduced by conspiracies, it's shocking honestly. For fucks sake people!
            This is exactly the scenario to be worried about. Usually you only get 1-2 players in the team that take part in match fixing. They may have chose the keeper, because he has a greater influence on us conceding.

Beiranvand realises it's the 90th minute, and he hasn't given the game to the Syrians yet. He hurries up his goalkicks (WHICH NO ONE EVER DOES IN A WINNING POSITION) and hopes the Syrians get one more attack.

That they do, and Beiranvand makes sure it goes between his legs.

The match fixing does not even need to be politically motivated. Iran has already qualified, high betting odds on Iran winning, Syria desperate so a draw would not look suspicious. The recipe was there for Beiranvand to match fix the game for a certain result (say a draw), without anyone noticing.

Comment

also a shout out to our women who bought tickets and still could not see the match (this was brought up earlier here)
              http://rayanworld.com/20170906105334...-were-a-glitch
              I myself also suspect Biravand if any were sub-par in their performance. Luckily we don't have to face FIFA as the score was in xtra time and not an obvious rigging if any at all . For me it's time to brush it under the rug but let's find out how Saudis managed to beat Japan.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I hope no one in this thread encounters a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                ^^ please also check Bahrain WCQ 2001 and Korea WCQ 2009
                2001, we just had to beat Bahrain and we didn't, we are mad about the whole Saudi flag story but we can't blame anyone other than ourselves and a Gonde-Gooz like Blazevic!

Comment

10 pages on this waste of a thread. Good grief.

Comment

I have read all your comments and I have watched all the goals nine times. My verdict :This match was not fixed.All goals look Legit.
                    Shame on us to lose in AZADI against Syria. (yes draw with Syria means loss at home) qualified or not....we can't lower our guard like this....we relaxed cause we qualified. That is what we did.....it was not a fixed match ..We should not close this thread...but it needs to remain open to show how pathetic we performed. TM should be ashamed. we need to accept what happened and not make excuses for it.
                    For all these years we just wanted to qualify for world cup as if it was the only goal and we had no game plan once we actually got to world cup. well if we don't get past first stage of wolrd cup,,none of these discussions we are having here mean anything.
                    Last edited by leviathan; 09-08-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Why they hell would they post something like this at a this time.

Either they are trolling or trying to make it obvious.

https://twitter.com/teammelliiran/st...95348830224384

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        This is exactly the scenario to be worried about. Usually you only get 1-2 players in the team that take part in match fixing. They may have chose the keeper, because he has a greater influence on us conceding.

Beiranvand realises it's the 90th minute, and he hasn't given the game to the Syrians yet. He hurries up his goalkicks (WHICH NO ONE EVER DOES IN A WINNING POSITION) and hopes the Syrians get one more attack.

That they do, and Beiranvand makes sure it goes between his legs.

The match fixing does not even need to be politically motivated. Iran has already qualified, high betting odds on Iran winning, Syria desperate so a draw would not look suspicious. The recipe was there for Beiranvand to match fix the game for a certain result (say a draw), without anyone noticing.
                        Not to mention that Beiranvand would get a handsome reward by the islamic republic (this is just a theory). It's a known fact that the Islamic Republic places its religion and ideology higher than their country

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          Disgraceful timing and very unprofessional from this account that supposed to represent our team on Twitter. It only raises more questions about the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            I agree with everything you said. Korea, which we can all agree even now with their weakened state are still stronger than Syria. They were in in do or die situation fighting for their lives to make it. Yet playing at home plus having a one man advantage for 40 min they failed to
                            Get a Single shot on Target.
                            Then here comes Syria whose government just happens to be Buddy Buddy with the IR, plays TM at the Azadi and all of a sudden TMs defense line is in total disarray allowing them to repeatedly penetrate and score 2 goals.
                            The naysayers can think what they want but the more I think about it the more
                            I smell a Rotten Fish.
                            This post is golden.

Why does everyone who, and rightfully so, questions the game is considered a Saudi sympathiser? Please stop being so childish.

I think it's shocking till this day that we drew Syria in home to give them a free pass to the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              That post is about the Muslim genocide in Burma, has nothing to do with the result of Iran-Syria...... Dige mikhayn faghat gir bedinaaa
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 09-09-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                This post is golden.

Why does everyone who, and rightfully so, questions the game is considered a Saudi sympathiser? Please stop being so childish.

I think it's shocking till this day that we drew Syria in home to give them a free pass to the play offs.

Not to mention that those SCUMS are laughing at us right now and ridiculing our team when instead they should have been humiliated in front of the whole world.

Comment

Working...
                                X