Suspicious about the second Syrian goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    For Syria 2nd goal, Milad also was to be blamed. Where was he?
    If someone saw the last couple of minutes of the match without knowing the score line, they would think Iran is behind or needs a goal. We were clearly overloading. Milad was all the way in the front along with Dejagah, Azmoun, Taremi and Amiri. We were throwing everything upfront for no freaking reason. Highly questionable.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      If someone saw the last couple of minutes of the match without knowing the score line, they would think Iran is behind or needs a goal. We were clearly overloading. Milad was all the way in the front along with Dejagah, Azmoun, Taremi and Amiri. We were throwing everything upfront for no freaking reason. Highly questionable.
      So what wrong with getting cocky a little and extending yourself??? we qualified with flying colors, we got on the records sheet with 12 unbeaten clean sheets, so the boys extended themselves a little so what ?? we still didn't lose and we actually won because this game showed CQ our deficiencies and our weakness and I rather draw Syria in Azadi than lose a WC game in Russia a year from now because of the deficiencies and mistakes that I never knew about because I always kept a clean sheet!!! Come on guys! This was a friendly game for us, much like how the Korea game was too! We drew BOTH games in style and one with 10 men!! be happy that we are a better team since what doesn't kill you only makes ......!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        به گزارش "ورزش سه"، فیلم شادی ماردیک ماردیکیان و هم تیمی هایش در رختکن ورزشگاه آزادی با واکنش هواداران تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و هجوم آنها به صفحه رسمی بازیکنان سوری همراه شد . در این ویدئو که به صورت سلفی ضبط شده ، سوری ها در رختکن ورزشگاه ازادی درحالی که سراز پا نمی شناسند مشغول شادی و خوانش شعاری هستند که البته برای ایرانی ها نامفهوم است اما کلمه ایران در لابه لای آن به گوش می رسد .

البته این ویدئو که از سوی این بازیکن مسیحی تیم ملی سوریه که برابر ایران نزدیک به 30 دقیقه در زمین مسابقه حضور داشت،منتشر شده چندثانیه ای بیشتر نیست و شاید دقیقا نشود از آن برای قضاوت استفاده کرد اما همین کوتاهی باعث دست به دست شدن و همرسانی گسترده آن در رسانه های مجازی شده و اینطور از آن استنباط می شود که آنها به ایران توهین می کنند . در این شرایط و در حالی که مردم بابت حضور زنان سوری در ورزشگاه اندکی مکدر بوده و البته تصورشان بر این است که بازیکنان سوری باید بابت حمایت همیشگی ایران از این کشور از ایران متشکر باشند ، این ویدئو به شدت آنها را مکدر کرده تا جایی که بازیکنان سوری مورد حمله شدید کامنتی از سوی کاربران ایرانی در اینستاگرام قرار گرفته اند .

اما اصل ماجرا چیست ؟ یک شهروند سوری در پاسخ به ورزش سه با اشاره به شعار بازیکنان سوریه :"شقینا الایرانیه " به کژتابی این واژه اشاره می کند . به گفته او اگرچه ترجمه لغوی فعل "شقینا" اندکی خشن و حتی توهین آمیز به نظر می اید اما این یک شعار عادی استادیومی و ورزشی در سوریه است که ممکن است بعد از برد در هر مسابقه و بازی بی اهمیتی هم به زبان برنده بیاید و برداشت "گستاخانه" از آن نادرست است . به گفته او این درست که بازیکنان سوری در ویدئوی رختکن شعار "تیم ایران را شقه کردیم" سر می دهند اما برداشت درست از این ترجمه ، باید متفاوت باشد.( ترجمه بهتر ، شعار معروفی است که در مصرع اول آن از عبارت چی کارش می کنه استفاده می شود . مثلا : ایران چی کارش می کنه ؟ سوراخ سوراخش می کنه ).

همچنین به نوشته محمد باقر اسدی مترجم عرب ، شقیّنا در اصل شققنا است که در لهجه عامیانه قاف دوم برای سهولت تلفظ به یاء تبدیل می شود.شقینا معناهای زیادی دارد از جمله: باز کردن دروازه، پاره کردن، جر واجر کردن
        I think it was not really an insult, more like a bunch of kids who have dreamed of beating a powerhouse like IRan venting their built up happiness !! its normal and our boys would have said the same or similar if we drew Argentina back in 2014!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          true that...!! especially so Uncharacteristic from a usually Result-driven, CQ-coached team..!!
          that is the only Legitimately Suspicious thing about conceding that goal..!! everything else is for most part just grasping at straws and waaaay over-analyzation of details of the events that led to conceding of that equalizer..!!

imo, CQ essentially approached that game as just a Friendly (a very Rare, challenging and Contentious one @ that..!) and Fundamentally Used that match as a mean to Test out a more Offensive and Open playing tactic..! being overly defensive and tactically One dimensional costed us advancement outa groups in 2014 and CQ has already begun his preparations for Russia2018 with these last two WCQs..!!

Comment

Man us Iranians sure do love conspiracy theories. On Syria's 2nd goal Beiravand did look atrocious but honestly he is not a good keeper, he is not even average and this game exposed him. Also, Iran was on course for something historic (no goals conceded), there is no way the players and coaches would risk something that historic and let Syria score. Maybe we should give some credit to Syria as well, they were desperate for results knowing they needed a result in Tehran to keep their hopes alive for Russia.

I am more pissed off about Syria scoring 2 goals than the actual result. It was particularly frustrating because Beiravand was very awful in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I'm not saying the match was fixed, but after all these clean sheets and the other stronger opponents like South Korea who didn't manage a shot on goal, only to suddenly concede 2 goals in Azadi is damn suspicious. I never saw our defence so disorganised before.
              I agree with everything you said. Korea, which we can all agree even now with their weakened state are still stronger than Syria. They were in in do or die situation fighting for their lives to make it. Yet playing at home plus having a one man advantage for 40 min they failed to

Get a Single shot on Target.

Then here comes Syria whose government just happens to be Buddy Buddy with the IR, plays TM at the Azadi and all of a sudden TMs rock solid defense line is in total disarray allowing them to repeatedly penetrate and score 2 goals.

The naysayers can think what they want but the more I think about it the more

I smell a Rotten Fish.

Comment

We are now only two conspiracies away from the last 16 of the world cup, congrats guys!
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

The odds that iran gave them a chance to score isnt that low, if u look at it politically it makes sense to me. Considering its ir it wouldnt suprise me at all, if iran really wanted to win they would defend last minute. Whole qualification no goals and suddenly in azadi against a country that sweared at us during the first game (foshe khar madar as azmoun said) we suddenly receive 2 goals, gtfo man this shit seemed fishy af, but hey we have arab leaders so not weird.

Comment

This thread is an embarrassment. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, it was a fixed match where Syria scored in stoppage time; it was a fixed match where we hit the post and should have scored 1-2 more goals; it was a fixed match where our players, already qualified and comfortable playing against an inferior opponent, were sloppier than usual (as if this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME).

The Iranian mind is so easily seduced by conspiracies, it's shocking honestly. For fucks sake people!

Comment

Iran just gave them a last moment present, no way they wanted to win. or else they would have defended.

Comment

I hope no one in this thread encounters a cop.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Regardless of this being fixed or whatever it enrages me to see Arabs celebrating like this in Iran - Jordan match with Branko in charge, Saudi match with Daei in charge, remember those matches? I thought we were past these times but it looks like our mental meltd downs still occur against Arab teams... Iraq in AC, and now this ... I don't care if we were qualified already - a teams quality should show especially in theses times

Comment

Here is a more likely conspiracy theory:

Several members are just pissed that the Iranian team qualified so easily. They may be Saudi sympathizers. If you parse between their posts you will notice that they take any chance to further spread this baseless gossip, invented to hurt TM.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

even if it wasnt fixed, the last couple minutes was the worst iranian gameplay ever in its history, it was so bad that we think it was fixed.

Comment

Golooleh beh paaye khod zadan alaamate aaghel boodan nist
                                vali zaate monafegh hamiast keh khanjar beh shekame ham mihanash bezanad. az asraare hastei gerefteh to komak beh saddam.
                                agar in website maale man bood injoor hizhaa, keh faghat hadafe shoomi daarand raa delete mikardam choon hich asare mosbati dar zendegiye ahadi nadaarad
                                hendo chino pakestan hastei shodand choon kasaani mesle monaafeghine nammam nadaashtand

Comment

Working...
                                X