Suspicious about the second Syrian goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    It was a DO or Die game for Korea as well in Seoul and with a one man advantage for 40 min they could not muster one shot on target against us. So I hope you can understand why I do not buy the result we saw from the Syria game.
    Maybe you should review what do or die means...if you die do you get another shot? Yes it was a critical game for Korea but as we saw they still made it despite not getting an optimal result against us...so Def wasn't a do or die for Korea versus us.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Maybe you should review what do or die means...if you die do you get another shot? Yes it was a critical game for Korea but as we saw they still made it despite not getting an optimal result against us...so Def wasn't a do or die for Korea versus us.
      Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      LOL.... are you for real ?? It was a do or die in the sense that, had they not won that game, their outcome would have been completely out of their hands since they did not know Uzbekistan were going to lose against China. If Uzbeks had beaten China Korea would have been up Shit Creek, having to win the next match in Tashkent. So they did get through but with great help from China.

Bottom line is, facing Korea in Seoul (with 10 men for 40 min of the game ) is hell of a lot harder than facing a Syria who is about to be eliminated at the Azadi. And we completely shut out Korea's offense. But when it came to Syria, our rock solid defense turned into Swiss Cheese.

Comment

Working...
      X