No announcement yet.

Uzbekistan is the most pathetic football team in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbeks have oil right? not a poor country. They need to put money in football. Saudis were dead till they hired new coach. Roodarvasi, affects their player selection. They need a brave foreigner who will not listen to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      Uzbeks have oil right? not a poor country. They need to put money in football. Saudis were dead till they hired new coach. Roodarvasi, affects their player selection. They need a brave foreigner who will not listen to anyone
      Uzbekistan has actually put a lot of money in football in the past decade. It just has been misspent and corrupted.
      They have lots of natural gas, I believe.

Comment

Football or sport is a reflection of a society. I am familiar with Uzbek people. Corruption, alcoholism, and prostitutions are major problems in their country.

Uzbeks have better stadiums than old Arya Mehr (Azadi) stadium.

In my view, fans, and media should play major roles. Governments cannot do what they are doing in Iran or Uzbekistan if fans or media stay quiet.
        Get off your ass, and make an impact. Thanks.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Belgium 10 million people, Costa rica 5 million people. Panama 4 million. Panama still has a chance to go to playoff. Eurasian countries including Russia need to get rid of alcohol and increase their populations . Sports should be what makes them great at international scenes. The parents and teachers have done a poor job. Mcdonald may be in every corner of Uzbekistan! I can guess

Comment

A lot of Uzbek players have been choosing money over pishraft in recent years.

I wonder what happened to their talent Rashidov, he looked pretty good in the AC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              What are they saying?
              He didn't let journalists give him questions. They asked why he was leaving, why he weren't respecting them, and they shouted 'shame! shame!'

Comment

Question for Uzbeks members here, why your federation doesn't hire a half decent foreign coach? The failure in your football continue with local coaches for decades.

Comment

Uzbeks are actually regressing at every successive world cup qualification, and this is due to their continuous use of older players and domestic coaches that are not up to the standards and lack knowledge against the likes of Carlos Quieroz, Lippi and even Uli Stielke....They basically always end up bringing a knife to a gun fight!...

Comment

A relevant question would be to ask how many uzbek national team players have been playing in Arab sheikhdom teams of the Persian Gulf?......
                    Jabarov the guy who is in Esteghlal team did not do too bad. If he is the same guy

Comment

Lol, you give Uzbekistan so much crap about playing "negative football" when we mostly defend. This is typical of course, because apparently we can't be happy if we don't have some enemy of some sort.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                      X