Uzbekistan is the most pathetic football team in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan is the most pathetic football team in Asia

I watched both matches at the same time.
    Good riddance Uzbekistan. Absolutely pathetic team who played negative mindless football against the worst Korean team in 20 years. They barely created any chances in front of their packed stadium as they only needed a win to make the World Cup for the first time (Qatar and China beat Korea in their homes).
    Needless to say, I noticed after 80th minute, Uzbeks completely parking the bus (giving up on even trying to score) and hoping to maintain a draw, thinking it'll seal their play-off place as we were leading Syria.
    It was the last free kick of the game when Syria scored the equalizer, and the final whistle went off in Tashkent. Uzbek players were sad, not devastated, as they thought they had made their annual play-off to bottle. NAH !
    Pathetic team and mentality by their manager, and I feel bad for their fans.
    I'm glad Syria is in play-offs as hopefully they'll give a much better game to 8-0ers (fingers crossed) than Uzbeks would have.

SAME HERE, IT WAS KOREA ATTACKING ALL TIME, SPECIALLY AT THE END.

UZBEKS COULD QUALIFY DIRECTLY BUT IT SEEMS THEY WERE OK WITH DRAW AND SURE WITH PLAYOFF. their own fault...
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Syria are definitely a much better team and organized than Uzbeks. I hope Japan stops the 8-0ers tonight.

Comment

Uzbekistan were good, Iranians sold out their Iranic brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
          Uzbekistan were good, Iranians sold out their Iranic brothers.
          Bro WTF Uzbeks arent Iranic they are Turkic. Tajiks are the ones who are Iranic
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Uzbeks are their own worse enemy. I truly feel bad for their fans.

Comment

I strongly disagree. Uzbekistan showed sportsmanship in these 2 WCQ's, while Syria were incredibly dirty from the beginning until the end: grass rolling, constantly time wasting, getting on our nerves, committing nasty fouls and more. Not an ounce of dignity.

I hope this Syrian team gets smashed so hard by a CONCACAF team so that they wake up from their fake World Cup dream.

Comment

I say let the best teams represent Asia, and honestly Saudi Arabia is better than both Syria and Uzbekistan. Hopefully they qualify and represent Asia well. Put the racist shit aside

Comment

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE OP...!! FK them ...! no guts No Glory...!
                  lets not forget also, the same chicken shitt chockers, open their legs wide open for Gutter in the 2014wcq last game day to help them surmount the large Goal-differential they needed to surpass TM for playoff spot, in a likely case we woulda lost that game at SK..!!
                  EDIT , I think it was more Qatar who ganged up and let them score 4-5 goals in order to undo us completely with a loss at Korea..! still the same shitt

Comment

you guys are blaming an entire team the way you usually trash Bahrain or Qatar. Aren't you being unfair now?

Personally I would have rather seen Uzb qualify or advance as a football nation, we need better and healthier competition in our part of the continent. So they played badly, so has Korea but I don't see anyone claiming S Korea to be the "worst asian team"

Comment

How come this thread doesn't get closed, but mine gets closed? Do Arabs run this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                        you guys are blaming an entire team the way you usually trash Bahrain or Qatar. Aren't you being unfair now?

Personally I would have rather seen Uzb qualify or advance as a football nation, we need better and healthier competition in our part of the continent. So they played badly, so has Korea but I don't see anyone claiming S Korea to be the "worst asian team"
                        It just seems that Uzbeks choking is common thing while South Korea keep making it to the WC, every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
                          How come this thread doesn't get closed, but mine gets closed? Do Arabs run this forum?
                          Because your thread was a pile of shit.

We created many good chances and on another day would have won the game 4-2.

Uzbekistan created ONE chance the entire game, whereas Korea dominated and hit the post 3 times and missed numerous clear goalscoring chances. In addition to that, Uzbeks were playing against packed stadium, and ONLY had to rely on themselves to beat a very weak Korean team (that even QATAR beat), yet they played with a loser mentality, and in the end got what they deserved...which was FUCK ALL.

I really like Central Asia, I was in that region in Spring..I want them to do well after us in Asia, but when they choke serially and they don't believe n themselves with this joke of mentality they approached the game today, I have zero sympathy for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Uzbeks are their own worse enemy. I truly feel bad for their fans.
                            that is actually the biggest reason why they keep getting close and end up choking all the time..!!
                            they were doing real well in the beginning of this years final round of WCQ, didnt they went full retarded yet again and fired their coach in midst of WCQualifying, because of their 1-0 loss to us..!??

Comment

Only the strong deserve to get a WC ticket! enough with this he said, she said crap. Who cares about these countries?!! They are all our enemies and our friends. Iran Qualified, because we deserved it 100% we worked hsrd for it, we won crucisl games and we got in... Lets celebrate teams that do the same

Comment

Working...
                              X