Please Sign: Petition for New IFF Crest"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    TBH our old one looks just as bad as the new one.

Just like the new one, the old one has too many words on it.

Any future Iranian logos should be a minimalist design.

Something like this:

But replace the lion with a cheetah and write I.R Iran at bottom of the logo to please mullahs.
    We need our crest to have Iran colors! Cheetah would be nice too though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I for one actually like the crest

Comment

As long as it has "I.R." Crab Potleaf symbol on the crest it will look like shit so I dont really care.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post

Yo this jersey and the logo design are sick.

Would like it better personally if it had red accents around the collar, but still way better than what we have lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post

very nice. maybe you place a soccer ball in the center in stead of the flower. But great job indeed.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                very nice. maybe you place a soccer ball in the center in stead of the flower. But great job indeed.
                the persian shield is so cool and the cheetah looks great. If you put the IR mark in the middle with I.R iran at the bottom then it could just be submitted to IFF.

Comment

^ The IR logo in the center? come on man, who would want to put an Onion in the center of a football crest? because that does not represent the Iranian people but the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.

But the Persian shield represents the Iranians defending their country and I had always loved this beauty:

Last edited by webmaster; 09-08-2017, 03:03 PM.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                  X