Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Sign: Petition for New IFF Crest"

Hi All,

Probably not going to get anywhere knowing IFF, but I was thinking about getting a petition going and asking the IFF to design a new crest for the national team to commemorate its 98th and 70th years of establishment and FIFA affiliation respectively. Now, why 98 years since it's a very unusual marker? Because that will coincide with the 2018 WC.

In any case, I think we can all agree that the crest needs an update. Even Iranian clubs have better logos inspired by Persian art. Anybody have experience with online petitions? If we can push it out fast and spread the word on Instagram, FB, and Telegram, I think it will gain traction.
    Please, no designs as of yet. Right now, I am just wanting to see if there is enough interest from the Iranian football fans.

Here is the link: https://www.change.org/p/iranian-foo...-football-team.

Please sign and spread on social media (FB, Instagram, Telegram) and email any news sites like 90, Varzesh3, etc.

I agree our badge looks pathetic, as do our kits, but ask yourself honestly , Do you actually think IFF, Sports Ministry, or anybody else in charge gives a damn ? All I can say is the Wrestling federation has great uniforms for the wrestlers.
    http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/...i9~/s-l225.jpg

this was an older badge from 80's ( cant read the writing because of bad quality pic so cant tell what it was for ) but his one would be very nice. Personally I think the cheetah should be incorporated into our badge and should become our teams symbol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I agree our badge looks pathetic, as do our kits, but ask yourself honestly , Do you actually think IFF, Sports Ministry, or anybody else in charge gives a damn ? All I can say is the Wrestling federation has great uniforms for the wrestlers.
      http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/...i9~/s-l225.jpg
      this was an older badge from 80's ( cant read the writing because of bad quality pic so cant tell what it was for ) but his one would be very nice. Personally I think the cheetah should be incorporated into our badge and should become our teams symbol.
      جمعیت هلال احمر جمهوری اسلامی ایران
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We will probably end of worse off, knowing IFF. They will either come up with a inferior design or something copied.

Comment

Adel has mention this few times in his show. If anyone can get his going is Adel. If someone takes the time to write to the show and i sure he will mention it. Maybe they can put a competition around it.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            Adel has mention this few times in his show. If anyone can get his going is Adel. If someone takes the time to write to the show and i sure he will mention it. Maybe they can put a competition around it.
            well if somebody here can contact him ...

Comment

Good points all around. I agree that getting this to 90 would be the best avenue. To start things off, should we make a petition on change.org or go for a facebook page and spread it around? I think gaining some traction before we go the 90 route would be best. Any thoughts?

We'll also need someone who can write grammatically correct Farsi. While mine is okay, and I can read and write fluently, I'd prefer to defer to someone who has academic knowledge of the language and can compose an official sounding letter comfortably. Any takers?

Comment

IFF nor any person in charge of anything in Iran understands the concept of LOGO or trademark , I mean lok at IRan Air for example. They order brand new state of the art Jets and they still use a LOGO that is over 40 years old!!! No Updates Now new Livery no revision of identity! so IFF is the same , we have Villagers in charge of our country so expect nothing!....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  IFF nor any person in charge of anything in Iran understands the concept of LOGO or trademark , I mean lok at IRan Air for example. They order brand new state of the art Jets and they still use a LOGO that is over 40 years old!!! No Updates Now new Livery no revision of identity! so IFF is the same , we have Villagers in charge of our country so expect nothing!....
                  i have to disagree with you on that. Iran Air logo is one of the classiest logos in the world .

Do not take my words for it. look it up in google and see what they say about it.

https://skift.com/2013/10/23/the-30-...n-the-world/#1
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

i have to disagree with you on that. Iran Air logo is one of the classiest logos in the world .
                    Do not take my words for it. look it up in google and see what they say about it.

Iran Air logo. In our estimation the most striking looking logo in all of airline industry. The logo was designed by Edward Zohrabian in 1961, inspired by an image atop one of the columns at Persepolis.
                    1961 Bro! Isnt it time they updated it and I dont mean change it ??!!!!

Comment

^^ why??
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

Iran Air logo. In our estimation the most striking looking logo in all of airline industry. The logo was designed by Edward Zohrabian in 1961, inspired by an image atop one of the columns at Persepolis.
                        1961 Bro! Isnt it time they updated it and I dont mean change it ??!!!!
                        Some things are timeless. We don't need to be like Dubai and Las Vegas and have New for the sake of new. A classy logo is perfect, just like Iran Air's.

Comment

^^ Well said!
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Was about to say the same thing. Don't touch Iran Air logo.

Comment

I fully support the OP in his quest and gladly sign the petition once prepared...!

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              We will probably end of worse off, knowing IFF. They will either come up with a inferior design or something copied.
                              Yet highly fear this scenario as well..!!
                              fkers in IFF wont do jack shittt constructive, unless pressured to do so, and in that case they come up with some tacky and even more religious nazeh alternative, just to piss off fans..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X