Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espn3 is showing Korea Vs. Uzbek tomorrow instead of our game!

Comment

Lol our players could come in drugged tomorrow and they would still be beat Syria easily

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Australia, Saudi and China are my most hated asian sides.

Bahrain and other PG states minnows are too insignifiant for us now.
        Why Australia and China?
        I have only one bad memory of China and that was AC 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
          Espn3 is showing Korea Vs. Uzbek tomorrow instead of our game!
          WTF!?

Comment

Great pics, seems like ghoddos is fitting in well nice to see him embraced by azmoun in a few pics. I can't wait to see us get our revenge tomorrow
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

about 14 hours to go and 39,760 tickets left

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                Syria is a tough team to beat!

... Not because they play great football or anything, but because they use a packed defensive tactics and close down spaces well. They also have a couple of speedy wingers who break on counter attacks to cause trouble for their opponents. And they have at least one or two decent finishers up front.

So, definitely nothing to take lightly ... win is not guaranteed. Iran needs stick to the plan and keep the focus to create chances. If all goes according to plan, I see Iran winning 2-0 or 3-0.
                true but they need the win so take that in to account as well

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  about 14 hours to go and 39,760 tickets left
                  Where do you check that?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Where do you check that?
                    most likely from the website which sell the tickets

Comment

While Iran has made a world record in consecutive games without conceeding a goal, tomorrow's match will be the most difficult match to play for us. Syria is coming into this game very determined and has a world cup spot in their sights, they have great players who can score and the pressure may be too much for us .
                      We are the under dogs
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        While Iran has made a world record in consecutive games without conceeding a goal, tomorrow's match will be the most difficult match to play for us. Syria is coming into this game very determined and has a world cup spot in their sights, they have great players who can score and the pressure may be too much for us .
                        We are the under dogs
                        You must be CQ's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          AFChub has not posted the links yet which is odd - they usually post it by now.

For some reason i always have hard time to find the AFC youtube link, i don't know if i am the only one or not! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Great pics, seems like ghoddos is fitting in well nice to see him embraced by azmoun in a few pics. I can't wait to see us get our revenge tomorrow
                            Yeah man, I'm happy to see him getting a long with Azmoun and hopefully the other players. I remember Beitashour and Davari were welcomed with open arms but had a hard time fitting in. I hope that's not the case with Ghoddos. His Farsi seems to be a little better, so his speaking will improve as did Dejagah and Reza's language. Good stuff! I'm so happy to see them happy and confident
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 09-04-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I want Team Melli to annoy their Saudi based players. And by annoy I don't mean to play like animals and try to deliberately harm them. I mean to cover them so well that they can't even take a shot at our goal. I know Al Somah and Kharbin aren't the best players in the world but they are top notch for Asian standards. So we need to be cautious of them and keep them contained.

My prediction:

Syria will defend their goal with 7 men.

Syria will then have their playmaker handle counterattack with Kharbin and Al Somah in the front.

They will defend with their lives but 3 Syrian players will be open wide to counter attack.

They will dive near the box for Kharbin and Al Somah to take their free kicks..

I'm sure there is at least 1-2 people from Team Melli/Team Melli Staff who follow PFDC.

Mark my words, this will be their gameplan.

Comment

This is going to be an ugly match, mainly by the Syrian side. They will be content with a draw and hope for Korea's very probable win.

As ironic as I may sound, I would definitely take a goalless draw over a goal conceded win over Syria. We are already qualified in style and at ease, but keeping our shot-out streaks is something to pride about for a very long time to come and perhaps and most probably forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X