Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    good analysis but its too little too late for China or Jina be ghole aghaye Dogh-naald Teromp ..!
    they may well win vs Gutter and both syria and Uzbeks are likely to loose, but they lack the firepower to make up the GD needed to send them to play-offs in place of Syria/Uzies ..!
    If they beat Qatar, we beat Syria by 2 and Korea beat Uzbek by 2 they are in.

Funnily enough, this is how they got to this round.

Comment

I would suggest to syrians to play a nice clean game . It is fruitless trying to win and hurting themselves and ruining their creers. even if there were to win they would face argentina or usa who would likely bevgoing to playoff .why bother themselves when they know they have no chance . If they have the skills they should show it with zero fouls and only a great game to watch

Comment

I hope the politic leave the game alone and some players haven't get promised a car to helping Syrian wins tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

This time round the playoffs will be against concacaf 4th team which to a big deal will be Panama or maybe USA. It wont be against CONMEBOL.

Comment

Any team which play good football deserve to go to WC no Mather what. Germany [emoji629] is really the best of the best now.

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Mosalman just said on navad that Taremi, Ansari and Beiranvand will start tomorrow, Seyed Jalal injured will be on the bench

Comment

glad to see Ezatollahi back on the training field. Too much harsh criticism of him lately and I still think his physical play against tough european and south American teams will be so crucial.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

With all this hooha of " We will Beat Iran". Syria will come to Tehran for a draw as this is the ultimate best they can hope for, One point better than Zero and they are hoping KOrea can save their ass as Korea needs the win desperately!.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    A few quickies guys:

1 - Re: Ghoddos, I told you guys before too, FIFA need to approve him playing for TM (and got thrashed for it ). Once you've played a NT match for another country, there's a whole process for being approved to play for another NT and it's not as easy as just getting a passport. At any rate, I'm hopeful that there won't be any issues for the long term even if he can't make it to this match.

2 - I really hope that Syria will play an open game and we beat them 3-0 but it's very likely that Syria will play for a tie, hoping the Koreans are going to beat or tie Uzbekistan. In other words, as long as Uzbekistan does not take the lead against Korea, the Syrians have little reason to throw caution to the wind and may be content finishing third. If Uzbekistan take the lead or that match is tied in the 80th minute or so, it would make sense for them to play a little more adventurous in the final minutes to try and qualify (in case Uzbeks are winning) or secure direct qualification (in case it's a tie).

3 - All that said, I actually hope Iran will eliminate Syria, the Koreans will beat Uzbekistan and China will beat Qatar and finish third. They (China) have been the most decent and sportsman-like team in the group, they have a world class coach and would therefore be best to represent Asia in Russia, not to mention that it would be a Cinderella story if they manage qualify having come back from the bottom of the group with 2 matches to go and having been completely dismissed by everyone.

Go TM.
                    My worry is that if China gets Third they will have a hard time beating the Saudi,, The Saudis have more depth and they have a cunning coach. I know Lippi is equally cunning but China lacks focus, they give away easy balls. Not sure if they are up to the task of finishing the Saudis...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      My worry is that if China gets Third they will have a hard time beating the Saudi,, The Saudis have more depth and they have a cunning coach. I know Lippi is equally cunning but China lacks focus, they give away easy balls. Not sure if they are up to the task of finishing the Saudis...
                      Australia, Saudi and China are my most hated asian sides.

Bahrain and other PG states minnows are too insignifiant for us now.

Comment

Only Korea is capable of stopping the 8-0ers, therefore I wish for Uzbekistan to qualify directly, and Korea to take the 3rd spot.

Korea stands a decent chance to qualify through the play-offs (against Honduras or Panama) so we can have 5 Asian teams in the WC.

Comment

Guys just saw that from the 4 Fifa dates 2017 only the Russian friendly is scheduled. What's is wrong with IFF why don't have the other friendlies yet lined up?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                            I love how this team always seems to have good chemistry, the players love Carlos and vice versa!

Good to see leading up to the Syria game, we gotta give it our all. All for TM [emoji1130]

Thats because CQ cleaned the Team from rubbish Opportunist Pinguins like rahmati or hady aghili who thought Team Melli is done without them..

Now they sit at tv and pray for CQ to fail..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Anyone has youtube link please?
                              AFChub has not posted the links yet which is odd - they usually post it by now.

Comment

Syria is a tough team to beat!

... Not because they play great football or anything, but because they use a packed defensive tactics and close down spaces well. They also have a couple of speedy wingers who break on counter attacks to cause trouble for their opponents. And they have at least one or two decent finishers up front.

So, definitely nothing to take lightly ... win is not guaranteed. Iran needs stick to the plan and keep the focus to create chances. If all goes according to plan, I see Iran winning 2-0 or 3-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X