Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
    anyone besides ezatolahi not going to play? whats the situation with azmoun, heard he was injured or smthng?
    hes fine and was in training today. He had a slight hamstring problem which is why he was subbed for rubin in their last game b4 break.

Comment

The guy is kind and said 2-1 and not 2-0 lol . The only way that can happen if we use younger demoralized players from the bottom of table and they do a foolish act az Ezat. With long balls sent to Azmoon and Taremi no team can survive Against TM

Comment

We will defeat them, but I don't think it'll be a thrashing.

Also, we need to watch out for Omar Kharbin and Omar Al Soma on counter attacks as well as set-pieces. They can cause problems.

But then again I'm not worried much.

Comment

A few quickies guys:

1 - Re: Ghoddos, I told you guys before too, FIFA need to approve him playing for TM (and got thrashed for it ). Once you've played a NT match for another country, there's a whole process for being approved to play for another NT and it's not as easy as just getting a passport. At any rate, I'm hopeful that there won't be any issues for the long term even if he can't make it to this match.

2 - I really hope that Syria will play an open game and we beat them 3-0 but it's very likely that Syria will play for a tie, hoping the Koreans are going to beat or tie Uzbekistan. In other words, as long as Uzbekistan does not take the lead against Korea, the Syrians have little reason to throw caution to the wind and may be content finishing third. If Uzbekistan take the lead or that match is tied in the 80th minute or so, it would make sense for them to play a little more adventurous in the final minutes to try and qualify (in case Uzbeks are winning) or secure direct qualification (in case it's a tie).

3 - All that said, I actually hope Iran will eliminate Syria, the Koreans will beat Uzbekistan and China will beat Qatar and finish third. They (China) have been the most decent and sportsman-like team in the group, they have a world class coach and would therefore be best to represent Asia in Russia, not to mention that it would be a Cinderella story if they manage qualify having come back from the bottom of the group with 2 matches to go and having been completely dismissed by everyone.

Go TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            A few quickies guys:

1 - Re: Ghoddos, I told you guys before too, FIFA need to approve him playing for TM (and got thrashed for it ). Once you've played a NT match for another country, there's a whole process for being approved to play for another NT and it's not as easy as just getting a passport. At any rate, I'm hopeful that there won't be any issues for the long term even if he can't make it to this match.

2 - I really hope that Syria will play an open game and we beat them 3-0 but it's very likely that Syria will play for a tie, hoping the Koreans are going to beat or tie Uzbekistan. In other words, as long as Uzbekistan does not take the lead against Korea, the Syrians have little reason to throw caution to the wind and may be content finishing third. If Uzbekistan take the lead or that match is tied in the 80th minute or so, it would make sense for them to play a little more adventurous in the final minutes to try and qualify (in case Uzbeks are winning) or secure direct qualification (in case it's a tie).

3 - All that said, I actually hope Iran will eliminate Syria, the Koreans will beat Uzbekistan and China will beat Qatar and finish third. They (China) have been the most decent and sportsman-like team in the group, they have a world class coach and would therefore be best to represent Asia in Russia, not to mention that it would be a Cinderella story if they manage qualify having come back from the bottom of the group with 2 matches to go and having been completely dismissed by everyone.

Go TM.
            As always, great post by Bi-Honar. The board is missing you so please post as often as you can.

Comment

Let's keep one more clean sheet and simultaneously crush Syria's pipe dream of reaching Russia.

Comment

I want to see a convincing final performance, absolutely smash them 4-0 to send a statement to the rest of Asia.
                But realistically I think a 1/2-0 win is more likely, though it also depends on the lineup and whether the referee isn't completely blind like usual.
                Also would love to see Ghoddos get some minutes, if his papers are sorted.
                All in all if we play our usual game we should win comfortably with the help of our Azadi crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I want to see Syria vs Saudi Arabia in the play-offs

Comment

i want a Win (goal margin unimportant), more importantly another clean-sheet..!!
                    outside of that cant say i give too much of shit who qualifies 2nd and who goes to Playoff, let the chips fall where they may..!!

Syrians are a tough and scrappy ass team, even now that they are sitting 3rd in group, they are mostly being under-rated..! they are probably gonna pack their half of the pitch defending with numbers, give everything they got and probably resort to all sorts of grass rolling and gamesmanship to squeeze out another point from us in this match, knowing the choke-artist Uzbeks are almost certain to loose vs Korea..!

CQ said he will line-up a strong side and go for the win, but i think some experimentation is very likely as in the SK match..!!

Comment

A few quickies guys:

Go TM.
                      good analysis but its too little too late for China or Jina be ghole aghaye Dogh-naald Teromp ..!
                      they may well win vs Gutter and both syria and Uzbeks are likely to loose, but they lack the firepower to make up the GD needed to send them to play-offs in place of Syria/Uzies ..!

Comment

Last training session

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Last training session
                          I love how this team always seems to have good chemistry, the players love Carlos and vice versa!

Good to see leading up to the Syria game, we gotta give it our all. All for TM [emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-04-2017, 10:10 AM.
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Carlos Queiroz, I got one question for you. What are those?!?!?!

Comment

A few quickies guys:

Go TM.
                              Are you alive dude? What's up ?

Comment

Anyone has youtube link please?

Comment

Working...
                                X