Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Prince Omar Al Somah to play Iran next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Nothing more of a FIFA player that's overhyped in Saudi Leauge by Youtubers...
    Id say that about most arab players but Omar Al Soma actually deserves to play in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Id say that about most arab players but Omar Al Soma actually deserves to play in Europe
      Fine, but just this once. Surprises me why OAR doesn't go to Saudi Leauge to see what ranking they'd give him on FIFA. Zweback must be nutting himself after he hears what happens to Al-Soma and his team

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Fine, but just this once. Surprises me why OAR doesn't go to Saudi Leauge to see what ranking they'd give him on FIFA. Zweback must be nutting himself after he hears what happens to Al-Soma and his team
        Lol baba its not a cookie that your saying I can take it, but just this once.

Also, players don't give two fucks about their fifa rankings haha... They care about money (which is why Sardar is still with Rubin and why OAR is still in the UAE league as the highest paid player)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Lol baba its not a cookie that your saying I can take it, but just this once.

Also, players don't give two fucks about their fifa rankings haha... They care about money (which is why Sardar is still with Rubin and why OAR is still in the UAE league as the highest paid player)
          Lol sorry meant this "one" silly autocorrect, but I agree he can go to Europe. People wasting their careers over money :/

Comment

Working...
          X