Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Well lets not forget none of our stars joined or played in Turkish league, we had in past Shahroudi, Bakhtiarizadeh, and Kavianpour when he kind of passed his prime, and lately Shahbazzadeh and Sadeghian who both were not TM players when they joined the league. But having lived in Turkey in past i know their club's mentalities they are like Arabs, they usually don't enough patience with players and coaches
    shahbazzadeh case was strange. He never really got a look in, then randomly started away to galatasaray and scored a fantastic header, had an assist I think too. The issue was he competing vs wagner love who actually is a brazil international, lot of experience, and was one of the top scorers last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Why does this happen? Is it the quality of our players or something else? I would be surprised that they don't think he's the quality to even be included in the squad, in sure he is good enough. This is strange
      My thought too.

Comment

Turkey does not have a good league environment to play in for Iranian players. I remember back when Bakhtiarizadeh didn't get payed by his club (Erzurumspor i believe) so he took their company car and drove all the way back to Iran and never returned back to his club again lol.

Shahroudi, Kavianpour, Shabbazadeh, Taremi and Rezaeian all had bad experiences in the Turkish league

Comment

Payam was not included in the matchday squad for Osmanlispor's match against Kardemir Karabükspor tomorrow:

"Entered the camp of Osmanlıspor

Osmanlıspor, Super League 9th week after finishing preparations for the match with Kardemir Karabükspor tomorrow, entered the camp.

Anil Karaer and Payam Sadeghian did not attend the training sessions. Scorer footballer Sokol Cikalleshi performed individual training while under the supervision of a physiotherapist."

http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2017/10/20...-girdi-1325850
          https://www.sporx.com/osmanlispor-ka...SXHBQ662352SXQ

Comment

Sadeghian on the bench, game start in 10min, hope he gets his first minutes

Comment

Zero minutes again. Turkey league is not a good place for iranian players.

Comment

For one reason or the other, Turkey has never been a successful experience for our players. Besides, most our clubs are at the same level or not any worse than Turkish teams (except 3-4 top teams). Better to go to places like Belgium, Netherlands or even Scandinavian leagues than wasting time on Turkish benches and stands.

Comment

If Payam Sadeghian was going to get any minute i would have been extremely surprised. That has nothing to do with Turkish League being good or bad for our players. We are talking about someone who was even being rejected by some IPL teams.

Comment

only top turkish teams are good and they wouldnt buy any iranian players because there fans wants either topplayers from european teams or their own turkish players, make sense.
                    Iranian top teams should think like that also instead of buying crap players from neibour countries.

Comment

Osmanlispor vs. Fenerbahce

*Payam is on the bench
                      *Fenerbahce leading 1-0

Comment

Payam Sadeghian IN 86th

Comment

ASSISST FROM PAYAM 1-1

Comment

Great low cross by Payam leads to goal.

Even our 2nd grade players just need few (unfair) minutes of time in this league to make an impact against their top teams Shahbazzadeh vs Galatasaray and Payam vs Fener.

I bet that he will still end up similar to Shahbazzadeh, barely getting minutes in the season

Comment

Finally! His cross took a deflection so it won't be recorded as an assist by WhoScored but nonetheless it was a contribution... a potential WC candidate maybe?

Comment

Video?

Comment

Working...
                                X